3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Killoner 01.05.20 06:09 pm

Throwing from one girl to another (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Pass finally the Witcher 3 and I have this dilemma was the throat. First, like Ian, then changed his mind, but Ian slept in the quest the King is dead - long live the King and the Triss quest is not even touched. XS how it goes, if still choose Triss, or there is already a path there, and only Ian. I looked just like fixed and cannot be with both, and so on. Who experienced can tell?
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faradeyyy 01.05.20

Women are women, — seriously said the witch, rising. — Dark, light, red — all one, the proportions are conditional, and the boundaries are blurred. I'm not a Holy hermit, not only one woman in your life seen. But if you have to choose between one woman and another, I prefer not to choose at all.

K
Killoner 01.05.20

Faradeyyy
So joking aside, but I eboshit old saved game or can you not do?

I
Ilya Lyapin 01.05.20

Killoner
Dolby all

K
Killoner 01.05.20

Ilya Lyapin
I asked the other answer to this question.

E
Elli_Pirs 01.05.20

As far as I know, even if you just slept with Ian, but broke up with her, and then went to Triss, the girl you both gonna get bumped.

z
zagruzon 01.05.20

Elli_Pirs
quest tango Threesome

R
Ruslan45 01.05.20

, Jennifer

S
Scaevus 01.05.20

In the quest Last wish yennifer can say I do not love, and then you can easily hook up with Triss and stay with her

O
Oleg V 01.05.20

in the story, two muddy not to travel to kaer Morhen can still choose, then it will be an epic bummer... but I beat them, as they both were selfish creatures...

k
klaus.maria 01.05.20

I personally chose Ian because I still read books, and she's well disclosed. Yes, it is cynical, calculating, but at the same time knows how to take risks for the common good. And knows what he wants, because the same Geralt older than 50 years. Well, the history of the relationship they have rapid on event separation. But genuinely loves CRIS (as a mother) and she is looking for a cure for infertility, to have children (why exactly their friendship it started).
Tris is more in the series of games shown, but young and hot, loves to jump into the adventure without foreseeing the consequences. Love passionate and too open. CRIS also likes (but like a sister).
Actually decide which of them you prefer and like, and not worry about anything. But you can not choose both. In this ROLE playing game. Otygryvaya his own.

B
Bupycop 01.05.20

Killoner
Can trouble with Triss, the key factor is the recognition of love, Ian is on the mount occurs, and with Triss before departure, non-virgins play no role at all. So if you still didn't tell anyone, you are free to choose any. But actually, the result is tango three, not as bad as it seems. In an ideal ending for me, Geralt stays with CRIS.