3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lameridze 08.10.19 08:32 pm

The problem with the quest \"the Trouble with darkspawn (the Western limit)\" (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

So I cleared out the Concavus came from his marker pointed to the Fort near Astrium, well, it cleared, everyone was palatal, all reread, and a marker was pointing in the middle of the Fort and shows! The task hangs to track down Serbia in the Western limit was loaded, came up with the locations, the mobs respassa and Serbia dumb...

11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 08.10.19

XS as you,and I have it on the top of the stand,I put it out and he is not responding,I've been all smoothed out.,run up and he's already lying and dying,there are 2 options,kill or be judged

f
febll 08.10.19

Well, it means I'm not alone in this matter, I have the same thing.

l
lameridze 08.10.19

Hmm still havent any ideas? =(

N
Neozar 08.10.19

I also have no in this place, you come into the Fort, there are 2 archers and one vinatori and Serbia not... maybe something else should be done? or is it still a bug?

o
onakita 08.10.19

I did not kill went on air. Most likely a bug.

N
Neozar 08.10.19

I killed him, saw only now, when we looked at video games and this place, to kill killed but with him not talking, and he stupidly lost, the Result of the quest not possible to finish...
A screen of what Serbis killed...

D
Dengipower 08.10.19

Fortunately I left auto save and went again without the bug

P
Ps1xxx 08.10.19

I'm after a TP to skyhold , the game restarts completely, it appeared the floor dead

V
Verex69 08.10.19

Dengipower knit is something a lot of decisions.

R
RPOCLABB 08.10.19

Verex69
4 years later to get to the error,genius)

D
DennyDJ 17.11.21

You didn't need to use cheats