3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IshmaeL1994 01.05.20 06:15 pm

Eliza. Girl GG. (Fable 3)

As you know in the story in the beginning of the game we are given the choice of either leaving the Elise (die Poor) or Poor (die ELISA), or all die.
Without hesitation I left Eliza. Then I started to play purely for story quests. All, I am the king, the entire town is restored, everyone is happy, but his Eliza was never found.
Where's it gone?
Where to get quest?
If not able to take her as his wife?
In short, help!...
144 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galaxy 01.05.20

Ghost_N
I don't know, like anywhere else in the game version is not written. Personally, I watched the version in the description of the Repack before to download it. Well, just do, just put the patch and everything, even if you have it already stands, will not be worse.

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Ghost_N
Version of the game see through the control Panel, Programs and features (Win 7) or"add or remove programs (Win XP). Line Fable III, column Version must be 1.0.0000.131. Damn, I'm shocked by Gluck, about the patch forgot. If not matches, then for sure the problem is the lack of the patch.

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

I have add or remove programs in the column version, just empty.

G
Ghost_N 01.05.20

hah))
some nonsense=)
installed the patch,same thing with ring Yasnodolskoy market))
Ran in the Camp of Free,there is found a ring about which the Galaxy was said to have made an offer-all the rules,agreed:DDD
it looks like Annadale sell me fakes))
Thanks for the help=)

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Ghost_N
Can you not ring, and Eliza changed. Look, what in her behavior. Can be developed in the scripts funny random some podsuetilis. And she could with the quest it is on this ring drive. Or even, as intended. I just this ring from the lake (like a Warm spring) got in early, it is always there. Here's another Galaxy would say when he got the ring, if too early - will be the topic for consideration.

G
Ghost_N 01.05.20

no,I too first thought that Eliza buggy,I tried with another Okolitsa-failed too)yasnodolskoy

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Ghost_N
As patch stood up to Gluck? Or without looking over the top of the set.

G
Ghost_N 01.05.20

without looking over the top of the set)

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Galaxy
You have XP-shka? There's a column there is no need to allocate the string Fable III and click on the inscription to get information about support, click here". And in 7-ke, if no columns above the list of programs, there is a dropdown menu Edit view, and in it to choose table.

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

Ghost_N
Try to experiment on douglaswelch the market for a ring to buy, I wonder the same to be counterfeit, or only in Annadale you have the seller buggy. And by the way, it is possible that now the rings you will begin everywhere normally sold.

VoVuSP
Yes, I know, and do, click on the labels out the window with the info, everything is there, except the version, where should be written the version, just empty.

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Galaxy
But if in the game folder, view file properties Fable3.exe. There seems to be a version 1.1.0.3. You own it, when the ring was taken from puddles in the Camp of free, before meeting Eliza or after?

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

VoVuSP
There I have version 1.0.0.1 :)) Although the patch should work. Piratka what else to say, you can never be sure. And the ring in a puddle, I picked up immediately, as in the camp of free fall, I always thoroughly go through the game and immediately searched all the corners, and more than once)

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Galaxy: Pirata what else to say
I have FableLauncher.exe version 1.0.0.1, but it seems the Repack. Looked at the size of your Sosnica 7,55 GB (8 111 697 920 bytes). Added folder only SKIDROW.
And about the ring is the fact that it may not be a glitch, and Eliza may, on his quest gives (maybe randomly). I'm in the job lists was not looking, when GG offer Eliza did. Moreover, this ring is also pulled in the beginning, although in Annadale bought. But the gap in the saves too big to check.

G
Galaxy 01.05.20

VoVuSP
No, Eliza does not give these quests, just the person I would recommend the seller to asmodae, he wrote that no one could not marry, and not only with Eliza. It turned out that he bought a ring, and in the inventory by some strange glitch, they did not appear. I asmodule the same ring bought, when puhi rocked that require to kill spouses, everything was fine. And by the way, that ring in the puddle I found I spent shaking puhi before he met Eliza and for Eliza, I just think Asmodae and bought. So it's just the bug was no more.

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Galaxy
Yes, Yes, I see - sorry, flip-flopped a couple of posts.

Z
ZoMBiE777 01.05.20

Tell me where the wedding ring to get? The first thing I already did.

k
klick2 01.05.20

ZoMBiE777
Jewelers.
Is in Asmodae (next to the quest for lute)

Z
ZoMBiE777 01.05.20

Thank you!

G
Ghost_N 01.05.20

so guys...
I even like the family in the castle, moved the wife can not find=)))Eliza
the main small-it runs with a teat on the head, and Elise is nowhere in sight...Where is she?=)
PS:and by the way my wife gifts you can give?=)

V
VoVuSP 01.05.20

Ghost_N
"gifts by the way his wife can give?
No, just friends on the network.
"as a family in the castle, moved the wife can not find=)))Eliza
Have somewhere, someone wrote that Eliza from the castle sdrysnula, new glushvill city, see if there's a glitch, and treated in sohraneny.
fine, then runs around with a pacifier over the head
the girl was more loyal than a wife.