3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 01.05.20 06:17 pm

Impressions from the full game. (F.E.A.R. 3)

The theme is designed for the future,so to 24 ask not to abuse it and not to write what the beta is complete shit.
135 Comments
Sort by:
W
WTF-OMG 01.05.20

the full version of the hearty ,but not up to first fiara still.
PS. I played the full version ,not the beta of 0.9992 or whatever.

K
KingLothric 01.05.20

Played in the full version (Torrent Edition)
Passed 4 levels.
Game nothing not expected.
The game is an ordinary Shooter, we occasionally clumsily trying to scare.
The graphics are not surprised,the videos boring
I always FEAR asociiruetsa with blood, and here and the present.In the last parts came off of a limb and then not.
Killed the man,he fell and vanished.Even dead bodies are left.
The plot serves sluggish.
Play is not terrible, even at night with headphones.
The game has become similar to Serious Sam.

This game is on 6.2.
Ordinary shooter.

Something a trash the last time it came.

s
skaskaster 01.05.20

The FPS in the game with antialiasing x2 x4 is very small, with antialiasing FXAA - flies. Graphics seems better than here http://www.playground.ru/gallery/fear_3/ on the screen.
The game itself though originality does not Shine, but play is quite interesting, it is possible to take litsuhu for coop and other things. The pumping system is a rather dubious thing - kill 25 enemies with headshots out of five, kill from this weapon 20... tedious anyways.

M
Mr. Romero 01.05.20

dismemberment really is not enough.
watch-like texture covered in red paint, it's ridiculous.
like F. E. A. R. myself blush from such idiocy.
For Meatballs to play, of course, fun, but somehow clumsy look of its actions, even though the axe in his hands.

F. E. A. R. and F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin good shooters, but here... F. 3.A.R. not like that other developers have lost the atmosphere.

fixed
update Steam adds dismemberment, and get a much nicer game

K
Ksardex 01.05.20

The game is great, don't know what you expected, but it has everything I wanted from fiara - high-quality shooting, creepy moments and the plot continuation. The graphics are not amazing, but it's not the point?) Right now, passed the shop, impressions are only positive.

S
Sadad172 01.05.20

Was waiting for Fira of horror, but I got stupid rail sutr what a hell of a lot, the game is not pleased with anything. The plot is so stupid how is this even possible, shooting the simplest, the system of shelters just do a separate topic for conversation, so the graph itself, bots are dumb as a wall, no atmosphere, little blood, the game is not as scary as it should be. IMHO a failing game.

p
prodigy007 01.05.20

in short, graphics are average, because the lighting, induri very pleasing to the eye(lots of effects, etc.). And so is everything else mid-priced, so only co-op with a friend and in the end average rating.

E
Eynart 01.05.20

Played in the full version (Torrent Edition)
Passed 4 levels.

But where to find such a miracle that more than one level? Can't find anything besides from the beta.
About the game: I like it like that. 2nd part was fresh to some, the third reminded me of the original. Don't understand why everybody attacked the multiplayer modes in 4 left to die all hacked and rejoiced that they were given to shoot into the crowd of mindless bots and attempt to do based on this something a little different condemn all and Sundry.

p
prodigy007 01.05.20

the music is great and the atmosphere agree

E
Eynart 01.05.20

Actually the theme is impressions of the game.
On to say the following: the impression of some ambivalence.
First present a quick shootout with explosions and sparks, a good AI fighters, just like in the original, that's a plus.
But in the 2nd episode F3AR suddenly turns into CoD MW2. Who remembers there was a level in Latin slums, where we wandered in the maze of buildings and running across rooftops, so here is the 2nd episode of exactly. Blatant plagiarism (I think so) and it's a minus.
Then we move to Left4Dead, but more fierce and bloody, not bad, but the atmosphere is somehow lost. Every level of living his life as if is not part of the same game. Someone will like it, because at the time the original was criticized for the monotony. I personally do not know yet how to treat this.
Very much influenced by George. Carpenter, I think it was he who suggested to add more blood, meat and candles. Sometimes it seems that or Wrong, or Dante's Inferno. Demons are more impressive than monolitnosti versions. Something like that. In principle, I am satisfied. Even the second time go for Vettel. Went 3 and a half chapters.

T
Thor324 01.05.20

The game itself is the 2nd part like this somehow does not roll, although still play, even the plot is not clear clocked the devils.

Z
Zombayner 01.05.20

The game was very even nothing.Zombies finally cool.

S
SERGEi_2000 01.05.20

I believe that game failed, this is the F. E. A. R. the First part was great, Supplement was also good, 2nd part is so-so, but the 3rd is what you need. The graphics are good, sound great, all sound effects (as in the thrillers) I like dynamic shooting and the cover system is well implemented. The only thing these new-fangled buns as the recovery of health, podtsvetki weapons and the checkpoint ANNOYING! Otherwise I like the game. By the way, the mission where sewage looks a bit like HL2 in design.
My rating: gameplay 8.5/10, sound 8/10, the level design 8.5/10.
I am glad that there are collectables (and search) secrets in this game the bodies and dolls of Alma. F. E. A. R. 3, I am still much more interesting to go than DN Forever.
Pleased with more tactical elements in the game, not stupid to shove ahead, and to hide, to get around, and that you can walk around the level but not stupid corridor.
IMHO.

A
AlexZm 01.05.20

The game was a success. I agree. Part 3 is awesome, the game is scary, the ending is good. The game 9.5/10 .

s
stalker_stas 01.05.20

proshol entire game over night nomalno you can play !

S
SantilariuS 01.05.20

I play neoch. miserable console blur just hurts my eyes, the picture is cloudy nichrome is not visible. Shaking repak from Phoenix on the rutor. There is dismemberment if you put the violence off. (another blunt localizers), problem with fps in Vsync mode. decided putting antialiasing FXAA, but the sense of timing because of the debility of blur present. Also removed the auto-aiming, the review has become much more familiar, (and it seems that playing on the gamepad). The only one that liked this behavior bots, now to get the location with multiple opponents is not enough of a knife or a gun, you need to move, hide well, etc. the rest so far not a fountain, play on can will delay.

T
Tar1k91 01.05.20

funny game,not horror now,but ekshn bad happened,but still the game should match the title,thats why my rating 7/10.

D
Delete.Rewind. 01.05.20

Today I passed the game.
A strange feeling. I remember when I played the first a ton of bricks shat on prevom level, where even no need to shoot. It's certainly not the game.
I did a couple times myself figured that if they say there will be an Alma(or something terrible), then the average casualist just pale from fear. But, alas, nobody appeared.
Pugalok in the game very little. Seriously, even SUDDENLY! grabs you by the throat only the anorexic(?).
But for the Meatballs, as told Mr. Romero, play much more dynamic and easier. I tried on average to go through a couple of levels and Meatballs just all divides by zero! Settle in the body, running into bullets\come over from the flank, all tear. I really played on the 12 level, so that the time for staying in someone else's body was enough + after the death of the adversary falls some... Umm... tomatoes that restore stripe. Went the entire first level in the body of the soldier behind bars in the beginning.
I think co-op would be fun. To do together on the easy and medium difficulty nothing, unfortunately. Too strong brothers together.

Opinion:
The game should not be viewed as Kenny F. E. A. R., which we knew, but as a new themed FPS. To understand and accept what they say...

PS: Students, and not just spit on the bad graphics. I did SO bad it is not noticed, or it may be due to the fact that I haven't played Crisis 2 on max... Well, okay.
Now dare Vampire - The Masquerade Bloodlines, and believe me, there are much worse graphics than F. E. A. R.
To be honest, but there is a mission in an abandoned hotel, Ocean House, which is really creepy. I don't know how did the developers... Maybe a contract with the devil, but there is damn scary. Those who played will understand.

K
KingLothric 01.05.20

Would be a game with a different name, people would have liked.
And so I think the game will be a fiasco.Criticism, it just destroyed.

R
Reider 76 01.05.20

Of course the game is beautiful. The rollers on top. The sound is excellent. Particularly pleased with the sniping. But as always there but the developers always fly in the clouds and did not think to think that gamers, that is you have an opinion on the game.
Let's start:
1.Where in the settings graphics resolution of 1280x1024(my monitor at this resolution, strange not right, but it is a trifle)?
2. With the beginning of each episode, GG loses a weapon(do not Fatala), is issued a gun and go for a weapon. Can be worn at the same time, only two weapons, though in F. E. A. R 2 there are three of them. Where the translator fire to fire cut-off(1, 3, Auto) to assault rifle and what is this poor red dot sight on it, not really so difficult to make the cutoff and return the sight with an assault rifle from F. E. A. R 2?
3. Not all grenades explode at the feet of NPCs, is to throw a grenade and hide behind the shelter in the hope that NPCs will break, but the explosion and no.
4.In my opinion, F. E. A. R 2 was more intriguing scenes was atmospheric and F. E. A. R 2 was better in terms of graphics and plot. The plot is just so not understand that, Patel survived and was alive after being shot in the head, apparently someone of the writers had seen movies about poltergeists and the highlanders.
5. Save at key points directly is not so hot, a complex process in technical terms, to make the preservation as many games. To save their progress at any time as convenient for the player.
6. The viewing angle is small, constantly have to look around. The feeling that he is one-eyed.
7. Not quite clear how telepathically GG vaporizes the corpse, a telepathic contact. As well and found the doll for Alma evaporate.
8. Exploding dynamite terrorists NPCs. Just popping out of walls, dead ends of streets shoals, and then silence. Seemingly empty city, a crowd of around like a not very thought out.

So, those are the moments that I didn't like you might normally. F. E. A. R 2 was much better.