3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 01.05.20 06:17 pm

Impressions from the full game. (F.E.A.R. 3)

The theme is designed for the future,so to 24 ask not to abuse it and not to write what the beta is complete shit.
135 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delete.Rewind. 01.05.20

Reider 76
All have one explanation - the game did not a Monolith.
Vettel was dead, but telepathic communication between Pointment not interrupted. Alma is also dead and she is not stopping. Complete F. E. A. R 2 Reborn, where one of the clones releases Vettel. Also, the evil deeds he did in the first part only because of Alma, in other words, she controlled him like a puppet.

M
Magmor 01.05.20

The game may seem to someone good, but I can say only one thing - the game is full of feces, I need to hand off for that. And all for one simple reason: it's hard to rate the game when you send at the beginning of the level with one shot, regardless of the complexity of the game and not save you nor the vaunted cover system no slowing down time, which is more itself somehow, not restores.

s
ssiteer 01.05.20

In terms of action game in General is very good, the game has good AI opponents work together, but before the first fear the AI of course does not hold, but still quite on a good level. Horor in the game failed, the game sharpened under'nyy kooperotiv about good Harare and speech can not be. But still some elements of horror are present. Actually Turned out worse than the previous parts, but not a failure of course play is that the game is an action, suggest.

E
Eynart 01.05.20

Read and wonder. What you need to do? Graphics them miserable, the enemies are stupid, anyone on the beta with a curved crack judges supposedly kill with one shot - then the game Kal. Not every year I enter 1000 incredible chips in the game, as it was in Far Cry (a broad expanse for dreams and for life...), in the same F. E. A. R. (2005) (great AI). Need super graphics and destruction wait for Battlefield 3. From F. 3.A.R. with the old engine, I personally incredible beauty was not expected. 6 years ago half of those who cry that such a good series ruined smear the first FEAR for the monotony and netmosphere, like not scary at all (especially during the day with 2 columns). For me personally, 3rd part - is a worthy continuation of the series. Let the vague plot (although, in principle, not bad, flow is better than Project Origin), let the rod right through enemies sometimes, though not terrible (although at times keeps the tension), is not the continuity of traditions? All games in the series and that stood out. It's the same fear that I fell in 2005, only more diverse, alive, or something... I'm not yelling on the forums of Call of Duty, that this is bullshit (I honestly think so, I played CoD 2, MW, MW2, quite catchy).
Will add for those who have not played. The game is definitely better than the 2nd part IMHO. If you haven't played the original and wait for something like Project Origin, you may be disappointed, but if you think that the first F. E. A. R. was a great game that you should enjoy.

X
X-Zibit115 01.05.20

Please help, I liked the game was not expected as thought it would be full calories, yesterday I downloaded, put, interesting, even good, but the story can't read yet, although in previous games in the series played.

p
prodigy007 01.05.20

shorter went with a friend co-op, parali on the plot subtitles shorter hohotali to geeste such trees after 2 chapters, mega shit game maaaaaaaa. the horror just treees

N
Noklan_N 01.05.20

Good game, went Bang, 8.5 out of 10.

h
hollo0w 01.05.20

Delete.Rewind.
I don't know how did the developers... Maybe a contract with the devil, but there is damn scary. Those who played will understand.
VTMB is generally a masterpiece, the only game that went 3 times and quest hotel really gudki, when I first played a couple of bricks postponed=D

F3AR
Oh it was even worse, the engine doesn't hold a candle to the engine from the first and second part, you can forget about tons of flying debris, sparks and so on.
In General the graphics are quite pull, but the tons of soap...
The game is made just mega crooked, evidenced by everything: character design, level design(especially the funny looks the end of the second Chapter, what is the unknown haze, jumped died, just like in 2000ных), plus total darkness(which is obviously not to give atmosphere), the design of the weapon. And there's the kick...
The plot sucked from the finger, and its presentation was even worse than in the first two parts.
The only thing worth praise F3AR duck is for skirmishes, he gives odds to any modern shooter, the dynamics is just unreal, I want to rush demolishing everyone and everything.

b
bubba111 01.05.20

while all kewl.. just glare at gunpoint bothering to aim..

D
DANger B.I.G. 01.05.20

Just passed.Alas, the series F. E. A. R. slips in place,and even with the 2nd part.
Gameplay in the 3rd part I was not offered nothing new,the methods of intimidation are the same,very sad and almost entirely not scary.
The graphics are good,the tower is certainly not blowing away,but the place looks great,although in General, visually the game looks the same as the 2nd part.
Story liked,interesting and is served tells a lot of interesting details about the characters.
The sound is cool as always.
In General, the game walk-through,bright and memorable moments are very few(7.5

L
LadySith 01.05.20

From the game, nothing special expected, but still hoped that the third part can keep the previous one.
Cons:
-The plot is pretty basic, and if you compare with the previous parts, just Faile-too simple
-Not scary at all anywhere, even the lighting and music do not create the right atmosphere
-Very short game,I was looking for one evening(only for Pointmen yet)
-Repetitive enemies, but I don't remember how this was the situation in the previous parts
-checkpoint system instead of normal saves
-exploding enemies straight out of Serious Sam, for fiara is just kindergarten some
-Pretty average graphics compared to the recently released shooters (I'm not talking about Crysis, Bulletstorm for example very nice graphics)
Pros:
-Merry skirmishes, though enemies sometimes harshly blunt and climb the bullets
-Traversed in the same breath, no long boring corridors
-Talk brother entertains and Pointman appeared your face
-The sound is quite nice
-Told us about the childhood of Pointman and Vettel
Summary: in my opinion,the game loses the previous installments in almost all respects.Crumpled up the whole story, and is epic finale of the series came to something strange. If it was not Fear 3, that game would stay more enjoyable.

b
bubba111 01.05.20

hmm.. well, the sight of snipers from kindergarten sketched. chandeliers and light bulbs on one level bulletproof and don't move at all,and some nice dangles and explodes with sparks.. rujarek why it is transparent on one side.. not thought climbing dives into the window and climbing the water pipes on the second level,all stairs have.. could be that people did not close the shutters,but on the contrary sometimes lure with a finger and showing something otherworldly or hiding enemies or secret passages, or a lot OR ... Feel-caste Hindoo some.. not clear at what age is targeted to the phrase:you found the doll of Alma. MA-mA ! 5000 points. it is not always possible to pop out from around the corner,and about to go underground on the roof and do not dream.. kick = super ha-ha.. it would be better from a third person beat,like a bullet SOS on the side is flying in sniper elite.
but the count was pleased..
open spaces much better than the 2nd part.
bots sometimes (when a lot of them) too cleverly attack:cover each other,hide and surround,but not always and everywhere.
the hypermarket in the dark among the TV was a success.. not enough stackers with working on the forks chasing GG.
anyway,after three levels of play,came to the conclusion that,as always, two different uncles,I decided to make one game.. one of them worked for teenagers and the other tried against this background, insert your bit for adults.. but playable..

P. S. the fear is the toilet with the first level from which water with a squelch periodically podpisyvaet up.. why it is impossible to pretend to be dead in any game.. and I would like destructible\penetration of the walls + all sorts of cameras, etc. or couple to play and switch between GG : Frikadel ' -airborne,and Ponyman-infantry.. and then direct Code of Honor 3: Desperate Measures some..

B
Bonzay 01.05.20

The game is not what,sat down to play and feel like playing on a console.

v
vekt0r 01.05.20

as a shooter game merry but the count is obsolete although no worse than left4dead. but it is not clear why people dismemberment not seen. flesh and blood there. don't know how but I have in the settings. play/violence on/with the blood off. and drove.

c
craft1k 01.05.20

all the time it seemed to me that this game reminds me of someone: so cal office dyuti, then left Pho grandfather who else condemned some
but overall the game is cool, but... short of some sort, I went for 1 day on the medium difficulty
beseit a little of what fire mode you can't change
well, horror is almost gone, but this monster is pretty scary %)
the plot is too incomprehensible to some, with the hint of a sequel or what
for Vettel to play a very interesting
the leveling system I quite liked
graphics like anything, it is not important in games IMHO
put 8 of 10 in short, as many did ;)
Oh, and Mother in the credits pleased, even surprised O_o

D
Dekster Morgan 01.05.20

Well, I ran for Pointman the game. Was 2 part of the day.
In principle liked it, sorry just 8 chapters all in all. A fierce firefight, the enemies are coming at you on all fronts, and the battle with the 2 Phase Commanders in Chapter 7 do krasava - for a long time so the adrenaline is not snatched. The ending is also slightly disappoint, and with Beckett somehow not quite right. For Vettel to play a little bit, and threw. Pointman everything.
8-ku the game deserves, and I feel soon we will see FE4R....

D
Dark Hanter 01.05.20

The first impression is positive.Graphics have become better, more like the fact that is tackles, can kick enemies, slow time is good.You can see that the game deserves an 8-ku!

h
hollo0w 01.05.20

Dark Hanter
The graphics got worse, and everything else that you said it was in the previous parts.

H
HEMOY 01.05.20

Uruzu7
The graphics got worse Worse than where ? Better graphics than F. E. A. R. 2 and even more better than in F. E. A. R . Liked the game as other parts .

F
FlowAPER 01.05.20

After playing even the score a little,once you begin to understand that this is not the F. E. A. R which we were so happy and scared. All how easy - shooting,locations,graphics,even the menu looks pathetic. The same is not advertised Homefront,looks much more dynamic and attractive. The developers apparently were trying to get back to basics first,the F. E. A. R - but not successfully. There is no longer the atmosphere,the interest that something new. If the same DNF back to basics was made with a Bang, there.

- below average graphics a La crysis 2,but there it looks good,here pathetic,but Oh well, it's not the point)
- the plot was not impressed,really it is simple
- the sound is good,music sometimes betrays the severity, creating a certain atmosphere
- gameplay is monotonous,nothing new,something again, reminiscent of crysis 2, only worse

Total - typical,pass the gray shooter,not vpechatlenii absolutely nothing. Passed and forgotten. It is a pity that only the name he is F. E. A. R

IMHO the 7.5 - 10