3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 01.05.20 06:17 pm

Impressions from the full game. (F.E.A.R. 3)

The theme is designed for the future,so to 24 ask not to abuse it and not to write what the beta is complete shit.
135 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fanyk 01.05.20

Better graphics than F. E. A. R. 2 and even more better than in F. E. A. R

second the graphics were worse than the first, and in third it was worse, so much that is worse than nowhere.
the design is made for 0 from 10, gamma illumination is clearly not matched for horror.
the textures in the game made of shit and look even worse than in DNF, for which artists like F. E. A. R. 3 would do well to be brutally executed.

J
Just for loolz 01.05.20

100th,liked the game.

R
R.O.G. 01.05.20

Boring game almost fell asleep at the pass, decent graphics, plot, atmosphere 0 not fear emotions. 55 out of 100.

F
Fanderman 01.05.20

This part has the least in common with the series of fir - it is just a good game.

F
Fanderman 01.05.20

Brand and PR is fear 3, the game it simply good and all, but not fear itself

s
shrabigus 01.05.20

It's not fear exactly. More like NecroVisioN-damned company. There is the graphics and sounds are the same. Just mochilovo, not a game.

D
DJ_GraF 01.05.20

the game is not bad, but part 1 F. E. A. R was the best

C
COLD FUS 01.05.20

All such subtle personality. All feel the atmosphere, judged on the design locations. Even funny.
Absolutely normal game. Yes, the game away from the source. FEAR 3 is not a terrible game but it is addictive. Shooting at altitude (as in 1 and 2). The plot, in principle, predictable, but enjoyed very good for fps. In the end 2nd part, also not scared was a game, which everywhere protruded console legs. And about the horror you can talk endlessly. Someone Dead Space was not scary, but I was pissing to take it after 9 chapters. Although all Silent Hill on PC completed.
Yes, the game is not budorazhit consciousness. Yes, it's not 100% hit. BUT the game is very stylish, very yverena and very addictive. Most likely, the next game Day 1 Studio is no worse than games from Monolith. And most likely FEAR, the universe will get a new round.
p.s. The system of shelters - 500 balls. Soon every fps going to see that.

F
Fanderman 01.05.20

fishercool
Go after the first three and show that the first dull corridor shooter
You just don't know where it came from fans of fir and that it was now for the third part it is just a beautiful massacre, from Fira nothing left one mission to me how many Napomnim COD MW2 on Colombia and enemies also many, they do the entire game a lot, nothing but action in the game, one spawn, from the old Fira nothing left except the shootings, except that in the game is nothing.

F
Fanderman 01.05.20

COLD FUS
Remember the series fear than she was remarkable and she, unlike the third part is REALLY VERY STYLISH. A mixture of scary moments, with slow mo and cool physics shooting in some office where some of the commando was dragged into the ventilation and other scary moments, the game was grim with his style drenched all over the blood - that's what I call style. Now it is not that fear is real cal office dyuti, a beautiful Sunny day, a bunch of commandos and zombies stylishly unreal. In the game the way the level design is so-so in firefights in the streets with a zombie - net left fo dead, even the streets and alleys are made with the style of pure left. In General don't know about you, but I did not like the game, it is not bad (at least it is better than I imagined it when I watched the videos), but she COMPLETELY lacks the style, even if the developers wanted to turn the series in the direction of pure action, maybe I'd like it if the developers were able to do it right, and all of the third part is perceived as one of the chips of the entire series of the fir.

D
D0c_81 01.05.20

but nothing, in principle, of course bots sometimes surprise with their stupidity, and what to do. scary moments little a lot of blood compared to other parts, linear action happened. generally liked the game , even if the resolution nakosyachili the price it is fiction, the whole went on shirokoformatnoy! rating: 8,8 out of 10.

C
COLD FUS 01.05.20

Fanderman
The style is, only it differs from the first part much. The first FEAR was gloomy, really scary. He was so from the first to the last level.
And if you look already on part 2 and there is already a firefight on the street in the daytime. Players are capricious and they did not like to climb with a flashlight around the office. If Monolith did the 3 part, it was exactly the same, just done more skillfully. Still, experience.
The first part is the best. Even argue with this is not necessary. But part 3 is decent. If Day 1 will continue in the same spirit, part 4 will be better and will meet the expectations of many.
In the end, when there were gameplay videos F3AR, all spit from the suit. And in fact it turned out that the fight is very good. Before was before, and was was was.

n
night-hawk 01.05.20

some levels reminded me of COD... and the horror is not like

c
canopus 01.05.20

The game - the floor. Picture style second Farkraya. I mean, not FEAR-1!!! The viewing angle is narrow, uncomfortable. And it spoils everything! It's like looking through a window. My monitor is 24 1920-1080 anyway the picture is very narrow. Too close somehow all. Like looking through a magnifying glass. There is volume. Management review is not configured. Eyes get tired. Physics-zero. No sense of reality.When stones machine sausage so that nothing is visible. This looks like a pretty, but the play is dull and unrealistic. Played half an hour, then could not resist - was demolished. Boring and uninteresting. I do not recommend! Better than the first FEAR and FEAR network Kombat nothing so far. from 10 points to 5, not more...

F
Fanderman 01.05.20

Still, the overall picture as from a series of fir - not perceived. Monolith always knew how to properly and competently stylize his series. Now in the new Fira besides that little fear (i.e. Fira), so they are still quite often respawned enemies at certain locations, so it is forbidden to do, and even more so in a series of firms, it is even understood by the developers code the game has a lot of enemies, but infinite respawn after part 4 has ceased to do, what to say about the firms, the developers don't even know how to make action scenes (I once even had a case when the enemies responses DIRECTLY in FRONT of the MONITOR, in short no comments). Monolit it is a pity that you've abandoned your franchise, very sorry, even when I see a familiar engine and gameplay Fira, you still want to continue the old Fira - his style is his schtick. Sometimes change does not lead to the best (a Prime example of MK), so I want to see everything as before, as you used to enjoy, and if you want to turn a series, there should be more effort to please the old poklonnikam series in the first place, but then you need to feel the what they like and how to taunt the fans, so they took the new part and it is more like than before (if you understand the essence of bigotry).

R
Rockman[KZ] 01.05.20

In all games in the series played just for the sake of skirmishes with fairly smart bots. But the second part of this failed... it was Already uchilsa, BUT HERE! The level of intelligence of opponents from the original, very interesting! Do you have to hide ,to hide, to maneuver ) Is a big plus for me )

D
DePeyrakPeyran 01.05.20

I really strongly disliked, one gets the impression that the game did crazy blood crazy, the plot is generally one of complete uniformity the whole game(lousy shooter), from the former F. E. A. R or what is left!!!

S
SpringOff 01.05.20

some monotonous shooter for teenagers...

R
R1DEK 01.05.20

Positive. Not even half of the nasty things that I was afraid to see. The story just does not navigate. Just tired to shoot - Bang you a cut-scene where something is happening and you thought feverishly, trying to link pieces of information into something digestible.

c
canopus 01.05.20

Here rightly pointed out - style game consoles PlayStation. As if playing the scenario some. Toy! And picture such can digest only TV 42