3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 01.05.20 06:17 pm

Impressions from the full game. (F.E.A.R. 3)

The theme is designed for the future,so to 24 ask not to abuse it and not to write what the beta is complete shit.
135 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyGame 01.05.20

Don't know the game at first level is reminiscent of rubbing from city interactive.And, again, the second level is made looking at MW2.In the shop I think let out the monster,already panicked and run out some homeless people from Condemned .
And again consolle game where there is no normal saves,in the first two parts it was possible to continue and there was a bit of killed enemies and suddenly you reached the checkpoint and you failed,you will have to run this piece again.

G
Grosse 01.05.20

Prostonaprosto such a thing.. almost all developed prepare to care and rolling in the trash, so they are all at the end doing now treshak with well-known names, ie squeeze the last drop and no longer count on the trust, but only to herd loshe that any game will go. Developed grow up, raise families.. they already uninteresting game, they realize that no matter what is not capable. It's natural selection.

F
Fanderman 01.05.20

Game developers make games primarily for profit, then everything else. It so happened that now is the best method of Stripping money parttwo. Perhaps the only thing the developers are thinking primarily about the players is battlefield developed, which can be seen very well starayutsya to aktivizhn stopped milking the series code.

C
Combine. 01.05.20

the guys tried for you, and you are wasting them here
imagine - you and your company without any experience of making first person shooters, you tend to get cool guys from WB and told to make the ending of the trilogy F. E. A. R. and you only have weak engine
so paid the money and I wish Day 1 continued success
solid 7 out of 10

O
Overclock[er] 01.05.20

I would put a solid 8 out of 10

D
Dominik622 01.05.20

Great game (better than some Brink and shit) 9 out of 10!Went through the whole game the ending is good!

G
Geri_38 01.05.20

generally utter shit. the second part was trash wild, but this... I don't know with what to compare... there is only one name and nothing more. initially F. E. A. R was a shooter with elements of horror, with smart enemies who moved shelter: sofas, cabinets, tables, smashed Windows, doors directly in front of the player......generally used everything that would fill the main character. a shotgun, the enemies you could shoot arms, legs, etc to put mines on the doors and a bunch more.. from the walls flew away pieces of concrete and plaster almost every battle with the clones turned into a battle for survival and added sea drive... separately standing elements of horror from which (as some put it) was really starting to shit bricks... now tell me - where is it all??!!
left only a dull action game in the style of hollow stool, and terribly boring location... in the middle of Chapter 5 deleted the game...
after the first F. E. A. R and supplements thereto, then the game just died, it would be better never doing a continuation and not a shame... could be some other treshak with no story and meaning blind.

my assessment of the third part: drawing 4, plot 2 gameplay -14, interest, -12, total: about -9.

R
RomboHoly 01.05.20

Passed the game!) made of course epic,in a big way)) - one can see that I tried),but I FEAR th it already can not be named) . I would call che thread like Pointman and Fettel: Road to Alma ,where it would be logical.

1)Fear no feeling in part 1 was the atmosphere of loneliness ,which no wonder was served the plot
2)Enemies appeared dosed and performed entirely pugatelnoe function
3)well, etc

And since part 2 began aposelene (or as right now it is fashionable to speak - the expansion of the gaming audience for the series) that automatically put on the features of 1 part of the fat cross .
In part 3 it has reached a peak ,the game is almost completely tied to the network).

Who is like the game of course at 8 points or above
Who does not 6-7

Z
ZLOITIP 01.05.20

Passed!).The game is communicating.Network the passage certainly chic and cool of course the ending(which varies or from you or from your partner)
The graphics got better-much better. At full peak more detailed, and excellent play of light and shadow - sometimes forgotten that it the game not the movie to watch the cutscenes.
I agree with the assessment 8 balls. Passed , freaked out , forgot )

D
Dunkel_Sam 01.05.20

console finally finished off the spirit of the original (not staunch their a hater, but this was to destroy sin) and, if in the 1st part still occasionally play, a 2nd and especially a 3rd forgotten immediately after passing.

C
COLD FUS 01.05.20

By the way Vettel got his wish - he ate Alma)))) He wanted to do from the first minute of the original. All who are interested, read the cutting points of the first and second parts. It will become clear that Day 1 have worked very well on the plot. Not exactly spoiled, because everything was already invented Monolith.

m
m1xeR.qH.Tm 01.05.20

I played this game and the treshak I have not seen...

S
SANIL 01.05.20

great game)))).now on level 5.

j
jeorje 01.05.20

all anything, but when in a modern shooter is not exposed to the thin Board, this is going nowhere.. regardless of distance thrown without a miss (unless you move) the full clip, on the easy level can three clips to put, and you're alive and I'm sick of the rats running into the wall.. jumped burning man, I'm in a full clip was released, and he continued to wave his hands to burn.. and dear to my heart raschlenenka, and a sea of blood redeems all..

K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 01.05.20

Initially, the game seemed to be complete trash,but going to its end, I radically changed my mind.The story is quite linked to the previous parts,fear maybe not ,but the tension and the atmosphere in General Perdana right.Artificial intelligence is not as in the first part of course,but the second is superior to the head.Picture spoils a little outdated and blurry graphics,but the head on the third about it already finally forget and enjoy the game.

V
VeNoM225 01.05.20

The 1st F. E. A. R. was good in terms of horror and action plan: smart enemies, nice effects, graphics, atmosphere. 2nd F. E. A. R. I do not like it, it was just out of boredom. 3rd F. E. A. R. has not yet passed but: in terms of horror game is not terrible, which is a pity since the 1st fear'and not one game is not scary(I remember another condemned was), but in terms of action, I liked the game more than the first part, the cover system is very well invented. Based on this, the game is not worse than the first part, but not the best. Our bar is a little nedotyagivaet, but just a good game to kill another hour.

S
SkyGame 01.05.20

The game looks like the makings of a PainKiller like from scene to scene transitions along the way a lot of enemies but there are places where enemies begin to shove,and what the hell to close the door behind me,a relic of the bearded years.Blood poured not clear from where the bodies present,and the blood level exceeds the limit,the checkpoints discourage the desire to play,to pass a couple of times one and the same place and you already starts to bash on the game.From Vettel made our beloved friend,Bravo,thank you.And the dialogue is no better than in the first part,here it is the regression of console game development.

P
PriceDent 01.05.20

The game spoils the complexity, at the level of Commando some points have to replay more than once. All the enemies are some super snipers stumbled a bit and see a red loading screen, not shooting a hassle. Got a robot that hell understand what you need to destroy and got to the end of yourself shooting, which is incredibly much. Turned bad rukopashka, good graphics. My rating 7.0 - strong standard average in the world of shooters. Pity the game is not anything new.

D
Dark1994 01.05.20

7.5 put,would put 9 esle would dialogov was more of a plot generally minuscule,stupid meat

a
atmaROZ 01.05.20

Played with the trainer,without Gemara,simply and without tension in Duke Nukem Forever.So: after F. E. A. R. 3 - visual and emotsionalno Duke pleases a hundred times more and all he is honest.
Fir the third reveals itself again with the trainer when into the log unlimited of slomo,
this is the only thing that saves this breed from HS Day 1 Studios. Dumped flawed count and surrounded by something occasionally slips,with a magnificent. Moemoe - how it all unforgivable of konsolidovanoho for triumphant return of the legend in the first decade of the 21st century...
Would sit but was not put out of accomandi on the rise, herrer-straholmen.