3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 02.05.20 08:59 pm

how to knock a dude in power armor?? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

really just do this??? in the quest where you have to save dušan's brother Tibor from prison in the city of Golems when it podkladyvaya he says the type first guard off then pogovarim.And there are 4 COP I removed three and the fourth goes to the power of bran.How to cut down tell me! I only need non-lethal! I tried melee to knock him out but he blokiruet and I back gives and I fall. Amy Granato it tried it only temporarily disables it resuscitated.Gas Granata his Spain he the helmet tranquilizer rifle is also not rastrelivat his costume this!or it is only necessary to kill?but killing I can not I pass the whole game without killing
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoBaIIyTuH 02.05.20

Scattered boy
I despair of the rifle with tranquilizer Darts struck true time 5-6 shot him.

S
Syahou Dun 02.05.20

Has Amy pistol bullets or drobaša - one lucky shot and armor is turned off and then a dogfight it jammed.
41:10

S
Scattered boy 02.05.20

BoBaIIyTuH
Yes, I probably 30 times fired Darts at him in the face and in the body just he drummed! I thought nafig to kill him with grenades to scatter so he got me but I didn't really want without killing

N
Nikita Zhidelev 02.05.20

An em grenade at his feet, and as he twitches, kill him Q

S
Scattered boy 02.05.20

SAHO Dun
I mean, how disabled?? Yes, I tried and drabadan Amy rounds on it to peel it just sits and sparks from him but through time, he comes to live again!!

S
Scattered boy 02.05.20

Nikita redelivery of granatoj probyval it is spark and when I padharo at this time it cannot be cut down there button hand-to-hand combat!

S
Syahou Dun 02.05.20

Scattered boy
I realized when sparks cut back, now I find the stream

N
Nikita Zhidelev 02.05.20

Try to come back and check whether enough energy for the application of a stun shot.

S
Scattered boy 02.05.20

SAHO Dun
AA only sparks when the back has to come in to it??)) and I side and the front came up what a bitch I was two hours spent on it)

S
Syahou Dun 02.05.20

Scattered boy
41:10

Or is there some kind of perk need - as in the first part of which break down the walls.

S
Scattered boy 02.05.20

SAHO Dun
thank you now I understand short rear it should)

n
nikita2112 02.05.20

Sillva abuse? It's probably hard.

B
Bard Lyutik 02.05.20

Scattered boy
BoBaIIyTuH
SAHO Dun
Let's consider structure of a body the guy in power armor:

As you can see they also have open and unprotected parts of the body. If you shoot with tranquilizer rifles at these places, they are euthanized with a single shot without any problems.
By the way, behind him, also fully open the palms of the hands and parts of feet. Such places are easy to see in the optical sight

S
Scattered boy 02.05.20

SAHO Dun
Bard Buttercup
It turned out ;)))

O
Ostap Bandera 02.05.20

I took the pistol from Amy pátrai,shot 4 times, then cut

H
Hattack 02.05.20

Granata.. Scolding...blokiruet...
Peel, you are better ABC the Incentive to bookmark put! In the sale will be in the first place take. Not all literacy problems.

F
Flow4Master 02.05.20

Never AMY is not behind him close - a shot from a stun gun - and then immediately stun manually. No noise, no alarms, no deaths. The phantom is produced at the end of the mission. Accordingly, ''the Frame'' at the end of the game.

i
informator59 02.05.20

I decided to give up and shot him with a shotgun at point blank range. Three shots and he is ready)

r
red steam 02.05.20

to stun him you need to shoot him with a shock gun 4-5 times , because he was doing