3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skorpion-najka 02.05.20 09:04 pm

Why do people have to play in the dark 1? (Dark Souls 3)

To way 3 dark 1 dark played 250-300 people the incentive, but after 7-8k why?
87 Comments
Sort by:
W
Went181 02.05.20

Strange, when I played PvP in part 1, before the release of 3 there was 50-60K people (2 I passed and I did not like it, if that). As for me, people was on the contrary less now 6K on average. Online in part 1 I cecal constantly, so no need to say that I checked 1 time and all. I noticed immediately write about the poor performance of both parts (1 and 3) me and my friends both work perfectly and stably, without crashes and subsidence FPS (60 in both(1 with DSFix)). Could online writing in the region?

R
RGC 02.05.20

sinobido
When was this? In the first darque 50-60K online at all I was NEVER, at least on the PC.
When talking about the last month before the release of the third dark online was 3-12K people

W
Went181 02.05.20

RGC
2 months ago remember

E
Eagle-Owl 02.05.20

Maklakony
The first part better. I'll explain why.
1. Level design. In the first part on a tiny island there were many mutually connected locations. There was no abrupt transitions as in the second darque. It was the cake at the top of Anor Londo
mid - lot locations starting with the fire temple
bottom-the lake of Ash, Italic, the tomb of giants.
In each location there are several inputs/outputs. Many locations are visible from other places.
2. Bosses. Anyway in the first darque was more diversity. Only three demons were the same, and the rest of the bosses in terms of design chic. Among them were dragons, demons, knights(very little, unlike the second part) and many other critters. And tactics against them were not just Dodge roll over and hit the back/legs/limbs. We had to wait a moment at times to learn Musset, a great response, know when can I have a SIP of estus, pick up weapons and armor with the mind and many other delights.
Funny thing was cutting off tails. Even sometimes given a choice: to kill or not boss
3.Quests. In the first darque had to meet the characters and help them(Sigmer), and some had to be rescued from death(Soler). In the second darque you just have to call them to battle with the bosses 3 times. With The Exception Of Creighton.
4. ENT. Anyway, and ENT in the first part better. Just to recall you the story of Seth and Arteries. When did you feel the last thing after the murder of Seth. Now passing the third dark I find the excuse the developers for the ENT of the second part. They for example explain why axe is so called Dragonslayer, and it's just a small taste of what is in darque. To the command of the development of the second dark put the wrong person(there were two). As a result, we have received not the most interesting lore.
5. Complexity. The first dark more difficult. Back give him a second dark DLC, but even DLC for the first dark sucked me better. I recently simultaneously held the first and second dark I can say that sweaty news was first dark and the second DLTS. And most importantly I passed them ,and climbed all the secrets(of which the first darque more), almost at the same time . Given that for the first arc there is one DLC, and for the second 3, it turns out that the second arc was originally shorter
6. Management. Let me just say that in the first darque I hated the mouse, and in the second responsiveness
7. Graphics. So, as the first dark came out in 2011, it has good graphics for its time, and the second(even the reissue) in some places there is a feeling that I'm playing a game of the year 2007(deepwood Motte)
PS. Do not drive on the first port of Darka, it is a bad mouse.
PS.s. I don't think the second dark a bad game, I think its bad darkom.

J
JOtaroro 02.05.20

standard stroke before undergoing subsequent games if the story is tied together . did the same thing before the release of the Witcher 3 .
I personally have long дс1 and x2 is many times passed, and recently a couple of times . also to refresh your memory if someone already passed and doesn't remember. given the current situation it is possible in waiting for the fixes to play in the last part )

u
urist666 02.05.20

My wife is now the first pass. And it is in his time not master it (stuck in plague town), but the second went a few times and highly imbued with the souls series.

s
s1ash3r 02.05.20

again fanboys on the first DS. vpadlu even argue

M
M0f 02.05.20

Probably new players who want will get acquainted with the series, Oh, if I were richer, too, would join him.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 02.05.20

why play the 1st dark sols is not clear if the 3rd in fact it is a remake of the first part , old enemies , old PS , etc., I thought it was similar to the situation with Castlevania when I was 1 piece - 2nd and 3rd sequel to a remake of the first with the new chips and history

M
Marty52 02.05.20

Own-Eagle
Oh, and that's all fogged paint (well, by the way). But that's not the man trying to convince.

Sergei Dobrovolsky
3rd if in fact it is a remake of the first part
Yeah. What? Although, if you do not understand the concept of peace DS, then of course the third part will be for you just a remake.

R
Rubicon696 02.05.20

In ДС1 spire uporotyh at ДС1. They have not gone neither X2 nor the DS3. Therefore, immediately returned to his cesspool.))
For example, after the DS3, the number of players in X2 is halved. All went to learn something new. And ghouls from ДС1 not able to perceive something new, unusual and complex, so not vylizhut of ДС1.

Anyway, who knows... the Combat system X2 is two orders of magnitude more complicated, more diverse and less archaic suit ДС1. Casuale this of course is not appreciated... lol

F
Fokliester 02.05.20

Rubicon696
Because we have such a society. And I agree. 2 part I liked PTS , now 3 ride

M
Marty52 02.05.20

Rubicon696
In ДС1 spire uporotyh at ДС1
Interesting logic. But rather interestingly her absence.

They have not gone neither X2 nor the DS3
Invented himself or someone whispered in your ear?

All went to learn something new. And ghouls from ДС1 not able to perceive something new
That's what you decided? Hmm, apparently all you have, sad.

ordinary and not complex, so not vylizhut of ДС1.
Just for the record: the first DS of the second harder. So, for reference. But you hardly passed, because you do not know, but boast a game in X2. Funny.

Anyway, who knows
Clearly not you, just this crap with a hammer.

The combat system X2 is two orders of magnitude more difficult
This is what? Speak to us XD

archaic suit ДС1
And again for reference: in the DS3 have that exact same mechanic, but with the addition of the Fighting stance.

Casuale this of course is not appreciated... lol
Well, where to us to you, the hardcorte... lol

b
balabxl 02.05.20

Personally, I am going through now, due to the fact that did not pass it the first time 7 has started and could not ( I remember the first time Horny with smogon drunk killed my joy nebilo limit). And laptop Yes, do not pull the third).

b
balabxl 02.05.20

Vova126
The first drops in fps at times, especially in blingtone. For me personally, DS2 SotFS is ful high except shadows, the third on the bottom, in the window 800 450, 10-23 fps. And this is supposedly the minimal salary in the 3 DS2 SotFS recommended.)

M
Marty52 02.05.20

wolfpac
Because of the references and Easter eggs in the game is to the first part very much
At least someone understands. It pleases.

F
Fokliester 02.05.20

Marty52
You haven't explained, only called the man . Well Yes seen such a society, such parents..

M
Marty52 02.05.20

Fokliester
You haven't explained, only called the man
Where? Problems with reading or what? If anyone here someone called, it is Rubicon696 if you haven't noticed. I advise you to read carefully.

Well Yes seen such a society, such parents..
Yes, once children have read can't teach.

F
Fokliester 02.05.20

Marty52
Yes, you yourself read what nonsense you wrote... you wrote that people are unable to master 2 and 3 dark , and you say he has decided? Here is the explanation. Go to the first play time, not the teeth 2 and 3.

F
Fokliester 02.05.20

Marty52
Simply, there are people of intellectual labor , and is working ( like you) so shut up since the brain has not received xD