3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garrold 02.05.20 09:08 pm

Round locket (Thief (2014))

The mission of the brothel when you go down the secret passage you have to twist the ring on the key. Someone passed? What's to do? About half an hour spinning and didn't follow any logic. All books and notes to read, no word, no hint.
35 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 02.05.20

Жека001если mean the rope at the end of the level after you took the book then there is a box at him and Salathiel with a jump

R
Ruwis 02.05.20

Here passed this level,and zaskrinil!!!

A
Alex-47th 02.05.20

By the way, the medallion is a rather interesting form of implementation of ideas to solve puzzles with the characters. Usually, the bare minimum, you dumped a shitload of these characters, and Verti-cool until you're blue.
Immediately did the opposite: we need highlighted(as they found), and all I have to do is collect them in one vertical line.
This is just a good example, let's say, a fresh look at the puzzle, which is not the stairs))

S
Serega Todorash 02.05.20

Devill666
thank you

D
Djin_daa 02.05.20

Devill666
did everything as you, but serovno something

P
Pitachek 02.05.20

One on the medallion does not correctly list signs you might have edited the file BaseEngine. return the original and should be normally displayed. for me personally, this method helped.

A
Al-jzi 02.05.20

So how to solve the bug in the mission at the brothel with the passage

D
Danil Agafonov 02.05.20

one of the problems with the medallion in a brothel,do like the picture

D
Danil Agafonov 02.05.20

D
Danil Agafonov 02.05.20

then the third ring from the center turn alternately, and after each scroll are trying to insert,I did that,everything is exposed like in the picture,trying to turn only 3 ring

R
Ratren 02.05.20

The second use of the medallion

S
Semen Dukshanin 02.05.20

Solved the problem, schedule in the time to minimal and put the symbol appears

E
EVG3N1Y 02.05.20

Spasiboooooo!!!

1024 02.05.20

Devill666
Bro helped

p
parots_sigma 02.05.20

Ruwis
Boogieeee I simply have no words how to thank you about gospodini of spasiiibo it