3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gregor21 02.05.20 09:09 pm

On\'Dim Georgians or what ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General I'm half Georgian and the language I know well, and what was my surprise when About'Dim spoke in Georgian, in the end where Geralt defeated him. He says you think you defeated me ? no, you're wrong" and then not clearly. phrases clearly heard and it can't be sovpadala. in General, it was funny ))
8 Comments
Sort by:
l
levan91 02.05.20

Yes Ian, I did not notice, too, the Georgians if that )

Y
Yczh-Kazym 02.05.20

It is not a secret that the afterlife phrase Gunther speaks of real languages. Even here is an excerpt from the fan wiki:
Gunther o'Dim wrote:
His farewell speech o Dim (if Geralt was able to solve his riddles) pronounces on three existing languages:
Guadalupe is a dialect of French-Creole language: "Ouw se on coq coq é sé an lá lé rwa pil firmié ay" — You're a cock, but on his own dunghill, and the cock king.
The Georgian language: "Shen ggonia momige ara STS debi" (შენ გგონია მომიგე, არა სცდები) — You think you've won. It is not, you're wrong.
Ossetian language: "Man amaran nai. Asauznan fala fashtama azdahznan" (Mn Amen Ni. Acadesine, FL fctm azdgdating) — you can't kill Me. I'm going, but will be back.
In principle, elven the language spoken by elves and nilfgaard - also some mixture of Celtic and European languages.

Gregor21 wrote:
I'm half Georgian and the language I know well
I have Georgian roots, but the language I know slightly less than nothing. Very tight on the Georgian Internet resources, where it was possible to communicate with native speakers/ learn at least some basic level?

P
Papa Joe 02.05.20

Rakszas
There Osetinki there?)) Will have to listen. xD

G
Gregor21 02.05.20

Rakszas
unfortunately I do not know, and thank you for the info

S
Scaevus 02.05.20

Yes it seems similar to Georgian/Ossetian )

A
AelRavo 02.05.20

Gunther Bullet

G
Guest 31.10.22

mec mand var : D ogond exla gadamxda tavs da gamovshterdi

G
Guest 31.10.22

I'm georgian and it's complitely differente from ossetian, it has not even one word same with ossetian