3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vadya2208 08.10.19 08:43 pm

Why FPS plummets from 150 to 5 frames per second? (Fallout 4)

On ultra FPS consistently pull 140-150 fps. And at any unexpected moment sags FPS up to 5 frames +1 frame. When you restart the game everything comes back to normal. What is that?

Iron:
Zotec GeForce GTX 1070
Intel Core i7 6700K
16 GB DDR4
msi z170 pro gaming carbon
PSU 1000W
Noctua NH-D15
SSD drive Kingston HyperX SAVAGE
Windows 10 professional (if important)
68 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 08.10.19

Engine curve,the optimization is so-so.
And so badly put FPS beams and lighting.
Though of course what you have drops to 5FPS this is not normal.

v
vadya2208 08.10.19

Does anyone know how to fix it?

s
saa0891 08.10.19

vadya2208 wrote:
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Settings but different taste,especially the ones that I wrote.

S
Shurik4546 08.10.19

Check the temperature of CPU and GPU during the game.

s
saa0891 08.10.19

Almost Alexander Pushkin wrote:
at least a normal person 60 FPS will not differ from 30 =)
A normal person would not write such nonsense.

M
M.A.S.S. 08.10.19

As far as I know there's nothing you can do. And manifests such garbage randomly. Maybe every 5 minutes, maybe a whole day time to appear. And this subsidence is temporary (5-30 seconds), is a local (stupid in a certain area, how to leave-rules can come back again, drawdown and so until you restart the game\save).
And among the acquaintances noticed that this only those who have a PC drawn game. Those who have the game and so 45-53 fps goes, those most terrible drawdown the carnage to 30-24 fps.
I myself from those weird 5 fps is not disposed of.

k
ksasha97 08.10.19

When I have such a drawdown, am I doing quicksave and download it helps me

K
Kodjima 08.10.19

Yes, these drawdowns are,especially in the city,but rarely accurately,looking for textures for city optimal on the nexus or here on the site,helps.

g
grothex 08.10.19

I have in the tanks the train garbage(( ....all of the game rules, but tanks Chota sags to 12-15

v
vadya2208 08.10.19

RFL
Expose the myth of 30 or 60 FPS. The inner surface of the eye is covered by the retina, which is photosensitive part of the eye. There are 7 million cones and sticks which through a complex network of nerves transmit signals to the brain. Cones are divided into 3 types: Green, Red and Blue. Hence, the system color images - RGB. In reality, our eyes do not have any fixed frequency because the receptors on the retina are working asynchronously and have a completely different working principle than matrix of monitors and cameras. Information from the eyes enters the brain in a continuous stream and not a video monitor or the signal from the matrix camera coming at some particular frequency. Furthermore, different receptors have different response speed and unevenly distributed over the eye. Even if a particular receptor and transmits information into the brain 60 times per second, just multiply this frequency to 7m. We get about 420000000 moments of information transfer per second, but frames per second to call it is impossible for the above described reasons. Based on above, I would add that we see our world is very smooth, because so much information is relayed to the brain continuously, asynchronously. If you have seen our world in 60 frame/sec as the camera, you would now lag in black. Do not carry it nonsense, if he did not understand. I have all the.

M
Mystic_Fox 08.10.19

In 1060 on the ultra drawdowns to 20 went to town.

R
RFL 08.10.19

vadya2208
The way you choose to play at 30 fps when the picture twitches and slow, or smooth 60?

A
Andrey Smith 08.10.19

RFL
He does not see the difference that 30, 60. Happy, what to say)

v
vftor 08.10.19

A little experiment with different graphics cards and limit FPS, and here's what happened:
1. With high-performance graphics cards (GTX 780 Ti, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 1080) FPS=60 Hz, the graphics card manages to render the texture image when quickly turning the camera, the image clear and not choppy.
- when you limit FPS=30 Hz (with EVGA Precision X ), the image becomes discontinuous.
2. With low-performance graphics cards (GTX 580, GTX 770) and limiting FPS=30 Hz (with EVGA Precision X ), with graphics settings in game on high, because of low speed of drawing textures, combined with the low FPS (30 Hz), the image is clear and not intermittent (as with high-performance graphics cards), but in some games, when quickly turning the camera, there is a blur (blurred) images. In such cases, the reduction in graphics quality in game settings (shadows, antialiasing, and so on) removes blur and the image is clear and not choppy.

v
vadya2208 08.10.19

RFL
I like to play in 420000000 FPS (too bad the computer does not pull)

C
Cap.Balalaika 08.10.19

I do so only when primary testing locations. Well, or when a lot of entinity with ragdolly.

M
ManiacFPS 08.10.19

it's simple - it Bagout ;)

M
MunchkiN 616 08.10.19

most likely, this because of the paging file.
either he's too small not to Liba Liba SSD more th something associated with SDD peck-peck

K
KanSi 08.10.19

Well,I was in Batman 40-57 fps,and when I walked in the building fell to 15

A
Aleksandr pochti Pushkin 08.10.19

RFL
There is adequate people are not savages who immediately insults thrown) Well with 30 fps, Yes I tipped, but more than 60 fps the human eye won't see anyway, and the gameplay is not critical to differ, at least in single player but in multiplayer. Skill is skill, and Bad baseline ... way. I think about those who need a sky-high fps, but the advantage is undoubtedly small, which can play not in your favor with a high probability with the same skills)