3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 02.05.20 09:12 pm

Skills | Activation | Pumping | (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All kind time of day. Below I have attached a screenshot.

1. Tell me, please, do I need to activate these skills? Those that are highlighted in red.
2. Do I need to activate the sign of Axii? I'm talking about cheating. I read somewhere that it works and so. But at one time worked, then stopped.
3. Before the fight around me paaseda for a second some kind of force field and disappears. What can be the reason ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Silent Scout 02.05.20

Marquess
Absolutely all skills need to be activated. No activation nothing works.
The force field is associated with some ability quena, mutation, or the effect of the gems/runes or armor set, read the description.

M
Marquess 02.05.20

Silent Scout
BigNick007

it appears as if from outside and comes to Geralt. That is, is not from me but from the environment

M
Marquess 02.05.20

Silent Scout
BigNick007 writes that you only need to learn, and you write that even to activate. So where is the truth

B
Bupycop 02.05.20

BigNick007
1. All the skills necessary to study and invest in a free slot, otherwise they will not work.
2. This contradicts your answer to the first point, or your logic neutral the ability to not have to activate?)
3. 3-d shapes in the game at present, there are 2 options signs. Except if you count the mutation as the 3rd sign, but there probably is additional effect and not an alternative version of the sign, take the same freezing of aard.

Marquess
1. All skills need to insert, that they are given effect, could, would do to check a trivial way to insert ability with the screen on +500хп and immediately would have become clear.
2. Yes, it is necessary to activate one time, it could work, since in different conversations, you need a different level aksiya in the White garden, there is the possibility of charm axiem, without the ability later in the game, has more advanced opponents and level aksiya required higher than the zero.
3. Most likely, with the enchanted armor, autoprihlasenie quena before each fight.

A
ArsenyPestr 02.05.20

Marquess
it is a visual effect of one mutation that increases the damage early in the fight depending on number of enemies

D
Danisimo_ 02.05.20

Marquess
Tab skills also require activation. Can simply check yourself, lot of time will not take

M
Marquess 02.05.20

Bupycop

I have the enchantment of the armor to repel arrows

W
Widukind 02.05.20

Marquess
it looks like an animation of a mutation adrenaline rush, interesting thing