3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NIKL87 02.05.20 09:14 pm

The co-op or solo? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Passed MBT and many, I think, the question arose whether to look for companions and play with them in the team or is it better to run yourself.
The dark area itself dictates the terms, there is no companions difficult. But how many people allowed in a party of strangers, how often did you manage to run into someone.
69 Comments
Sort by:
6yxloed 02.05.20

meagarry
CIS students you want to say)

m
meagarry 02.05.20

6yxloed
well, type)

W
Wandigo 02.05.20

Played in solo and in party (with friends and with randomized) and day and morning and night...If the game is like, then do not care how and when to play. Personally, I was interested in everything and always. But when you consider that the project is stated as a MMO, but the main feature of MMOs is the interaction with other players, it is still in the party fun...

O
Oleg Bervinov 02.05.20

Cosinus13
not something to shoot at another turret.
Um, I'm more than 15 hours ran one mug, a couple of times, played with the contacts from uplay and five times played with random tima, which was met at the entrance (out of 5 times, I decided to Bang only once, to the surprise of the English, then another 20 minutes at the microphone were discussing how cleverly they fooled me). One run was very real. Just need to get a big letter H on the open space, when all around you people 20 runs and a good idea to rotate the head 360, on. One to run, even cool, in the sense that you can't shake the feeling of danger, the rolls are compressed, the voltage limit multiplied by the oppressive atmosphere in the game, to have a long look in the trail running past the agent, and you never know what he will climb to the head. An amazing feeling.

G
Garry_Frost 02.05.20

Solo and only solo, because normal and sane people find the practically impossible. And by nature I am colocacion:)

C
Cosinus13 02.05.20

Oleg Berlinov
Yes, I already did bad on it (when will), so all will have time to try! Just me killed quite often!!! In General, Tim is not difficult to find, because the link works perfectly and it is super!

M
MikuHadsune 02.05.20

As the sniper was a loner... and then I'll play. Most likely solo!

R
RoM4iK_Spb 02.05.20

If that write will KOOP))

G
GreatSif 02.05.20

During OBT I try DZ as a SOLO, with friends or with random players, all arranged (solo true atmospheric bugaetsa). In General, for every taste and color...=) Total=stedal pre-order

k
kelt666 02.05.20

Hi all !Want to find a company for their corporate no one will tell me the website or something...?

F
FiveSixKilled 02.05.20

Looking for Komrad, I'm 25, single

P
Polololon 02.05.20

As soon as you introduce a system of clans, there will be more mayhem in the DMZ. Or Vice versa, more order. Looking like gash.

A
Alik Frauchi 02.05.20

the test will be? how to get there?

L
Len [02] 02.05.20

Alex Frauchi
The game went on sale. What test?

M
Mihail Golohvast 02.05.20

in the DMZ is not something that other players,there elitki groups are purple and yellow,to solo you that quickly) so I took the example,and run in solo at the DZ for a single,they go on the REP of the elite mobs and die losing your loot,I run take all the loot and send it to base easy profit)

D
Dmitry Blinov 02.05.20

Michael Holocuast
Thought! ))))))))))

d
darios13 02.05.20

Michael Holocuast
Scavenger. I also practiced such tactics. Sometimes even ashamed)

x
xenus_jora 02.05.20

there is a wish the party to be?)))))))))

T
Tabloidius 02.05.20

Honestly I do not when you do not understand why play solo in online games. They are designed to ensure that people could play in place. For solo play there is Quake and similar games. But actually this is a personal opinion, and everyone plays as he wants. In General, looking for a partner or team. Nick is same as here. Play in the evenings. weekend as it will. Age - old fart I))). Small 8 level I. The base was first built. Write here or in game if anyone is interested.

f
felistake 02.05.20

And on the PS4 and PC servers are different.just as long as scholars are not met.