3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkudi 02.05.20 09:15 pm

Why cheated Juan? (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

All as I can not understand what prevented developers to release the game on Juan, a marketing ploy or...
7 Comments
Sort by:
h
h-H-h 02.05.20

because this platform is no longer supported and soon will go into the furnace, now steers PS4 and PC PS4 especially now everyone is trying to adopt it even Hoiniki, bloggers say that all kirdyk came Juan

i
inad 02.05.20

Because. Juan R. I. P.

D
Demonyx 02.05.20

What's the difference, kirdyk him or not? Additional platform additional sales. Just Mike all through the ass. The release of the game and patches for it is associated with a bunch of certifications and permits. Plus rowing a percentage of robust design, as platformtrading. Apparently, NT thought about it and decided not to bother.

E
EvgenyDMT 02.05.20

Shkudi
Why Juan,when there is a PC+win10.

d
dimonster 02.05.20

Themselves developed said that while not enough money and opportunities to make on three platforms.

Demonyx From Sonia even worse with interest and certification, that's why Curling is still no normal mods under the Skyrim/fall. Just originally made under ps4, transfer to PC simple unchanged, but weaker in terms of performance Juan will require additional optimization and cutting (although probably will cost reduced to 900p resolution, and portanut now a finished game from the PC to Juan not so difficult with a similar ecosystem, so maybe in a month or two it will appear there.

D
Delphis 02.05.20

EvgenyDMT
10 wines for the same students. Normal pawson sitting on seven and don't know worries, but for users of Windows 10 is constantly monitored by the Pentagon and steal a password from Vkontakte

D
Dimover 02.05.20

Delphis
normal pawson squats