3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BigN1ck 02.05.20 09:18 pm

Your choice (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Passing the Witcher 2 already for the 3rd time, I got to wondering, what are the choices in the game did other people) (Jorvet or Roche, to save Scale or not, and fight or the world with Summer)
And also what kind(s) time(s) in the game has made(and) the greatest impression on you
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lixtezy 02.05.20

BigNick007
I went through Witcher 2 twice, and my impressions are mostly negative, ranging from the spread of the inserts of pictures and ending with cries of ODRIN, chick chick chick... I always do for Roche, and the world with Summer (but in part 3 will help), Sialo is also saved, and the dragon left alive. It is strange that few of the decisions reflected in the 3 parts... But the beginning very much. Unfortunately, for me, little contracts, monsters and locations look hallway-small. The first and third parts I liked)

M
MU-admin 02.05.20

for Truly the continuation more interesting, well, what the hell is it ending without a fight from the Summer

S
Silent Scout 02.05.20

I usually chose Roche, went to save Triss, kill Sheal and put up with the Summer. But, of course, tried another choice to make.
And what about the moments, some super straight impressive not remember, but I like the moment at the end, when the Summer passes their employers, and Geralt's final conversation with him.

l
l_SONIC_l 02.05.20

Was... fuck knows) in General, many times)) except once, the rest have always been on the side of the Truly, Summer is also killed only once. Sheal saved always odd to me its kind of a shame felt. Most impressive is the ending, when you save Saskia, well, ( I'm a romantic) moment with ladybug impressive.

B
BigN1ck 02.05.20

My choices in my first playthrough:
Have spoilerville Roche, saved the Dial, the Dragon is alive, bald bruiser who Summer world.

B
BigN1ck 02.05.20

l_SONIC_l
I even too kind, so, too, all trying to leave alive

B
BigN1ck 02.05.20

I once more remembered....the initial video where the beaver makes all. Echoooo
And the game bout to Smack with Summer + killing Foltesta

A
ArmandoX 02.05.20

I have twenty times pereproshel the game, so the election is over everything.
And I was impressed by the final battle with the Summer, Saskia is a dragon, battle with Keiran and the scene with Triss in the pool. And the Intro, the aforementioned ladybug and much more.

K
Krrrva 02.05.20

All three times I chose Roche because I do not like terrorists and passing them watched in YouTube. Sheal saved, also did not hesitate to Triss and immediately went to save her. Saskia was not mined, although perhaps it would be correct because of such a deadly wound, it would hardly have survived. Well, in the Summer of resentment in the end there is no, and the third part from will help Geralt so that always left him alive, only once rolled the save game in order to see what he can do.

D
DarkDante2008 02.05.20

Went Once on the Branch Truly. Sealu to save did not, but didn't kill Sasuke, especially,you know whose daughter she is. Triss save, I did not.(And don't need to beat me Slippers). with Summer beating. Time with ladybug liked it. Once pass was enough for me. And the second Witcher, it's still not the first. The atmosphere is not the same.

-
--Evgeniy-- 02.05.20

Imported 3-second part sohranenku with a lively Summer and never regretted. This meeting was one of the most vivid impressions, and then - well what protection kaer-morhen without the Summer of Gulets?)

P
Pro100 Endryu 02.05.20

There were only 2 times. Latest for Truly. Honestly tried Stennis, saved Saskia and spared her, and of course didn't fight with Summer.

Impressionable moments... Death Foltesta. Well, I did not expect this turn of events, but it happened in front of us. Things with Triss in the ruins alpski }:) remove curse Sabrina, when she came into the darkness. Well, that's what I remember (spoiler).
Spoiler

A
AlexOmen 02.05.20

Passed all 16 endings. As for me canonicae the decisions that favorably influence 3-third part.
Solitarian alive, support Roche, rescue Triss, the preservation of life Sheal, Saskia and Summer.

B
BigN1ck 02.05.20

Pro100 Andrew
Death Foltesta I didn't expect, so was sitting slack-jawed and ofigevali from happening)

B
BigN1ck 02.05.20

AlexOmen
Totally agree with you sir :)

a
ayyrasmus 02.05.20

I don't remember the game, remember that you have chosen truly randomly, he didn't even think, at the end of the dragon to kill is not, Sheal did not save, and with summer not began to fight, in the hope that in the sequel to his meeting

V
Vito_Scalletta 02.05.20

Roche. Sheal did not save. Dragon left alive.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.05.20

passed 1 time and are as follows
was supported by Roche, has not killed the king, went to save Triss, killed the dragon, did not kill the different and the fat witch. finally adhere to such tactics to smaller characters to kill and try them dogovoritsa
I was impressed with gration. some of the Baker's circumstances I had to play it in low resolution there that I could not see the actual detail. farts exploded from the fact that there was no shadow from a few small sources of light, peck-peck. and then probably the king's death in the beginning of the game. as it passed accelerated with the possibility of full observable locations but performing tasks and not really thought of that to happen