3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 02.05.20 09:20 pm

Impressions of the game (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

the game came out and share their experiences.Without spoilers.
140 Comments
Sort by:
a
agula98 02.05.20

Warcrafter_94
Totally agree, I once pre-orders opened bought

P
Powerless 02.05.20

Download pirates
License long perezagruzite
Later, I will unsubscribe

F
Funkerman_52 02.05.20

Game,all fans of South Park should be like.Be sure to buy a license.

K
Kapitan Kote 02.05.20

I fought with all new games this year, pedman, dogs and so on. This game is a masterpiece, Obsidian themselves of banter, current RPGs, our modern world, and indeed the game, very much like such a long time.
Warcrafter_94
scribe, I don't remember when the last time it zaklikivanie was heavy, was unable to master

B
Bombardirovschik 02.05.20

Warcrafter_94
There you can take your shit and hurl at the enemy then. Seriously could not zaklikat? There are like just.I'm on the clave zaklikaet,joy is not hooked up.Although the controller should be easier,where the frig have there the controls are simple.

I started to play,but you don't know just yet why the loot is different,there is the majority of stuff. Statelet you can sell? CHILDREN?And that means when lot is indicated with gray letters and white?What's the difference?
The parents ' bedroom of Cartman.

The jokes in the game-a couple of times when there were branching dialogues-I in any case sent according to one embodiment,the choices will not do,lol. There first type - to pay $2 to learn about the secrets of or buy weapons have Chosen to learn about the secrets in the answer -don't rely on secrets,it's all crap" and had to buy weapons. Now afraid to click on branching dialogues.xD

s
santey88 02.05.20

With aliens tin)

z
zZmeYgAa 02.05.20

The part where you have to kill underwear gnomes)))) the most funny, just under the table=))))))))

M
Mark_Dacascos 02.05.20

santey88
Just remember the first season.
And like the phrase Randy when he asked you the first time chtol... )

M
Mark_Dacascos 02.05.20

-About may Bolles!
Wat?
-UH, may molls!

Fell at this moment just as later with a giant Bud.

V
Vanoxp 02.05.20

Impressions are very positive =) long time so the games weren't laughing.
Complexity is not high(only on normal passed) problems, only one place called: where the abortion should be done. But a gamepad hooked and went straight. Only one bad - very short.

o
opv88 02.05.20

0 days. 2 hours. 11 min 26 sec. to get the key )))

L
L1no 02.05.20

I went the Entire game, super game, enjoyed it, that would be more voice acting from the Movie was awesome!

P
Paul_Walker_99 02.05.20

Yes lol was hilarious. But a little bit not like ventesima topic. I would like in GTA, well, with viotm side right? but as a bully. IN! as a bully would. And RPG theme is annoying so far , WELL XS will see how things will razvivatsa sabatica

S
Sergey Shakirov 02.05.20

passage anal probing,rescues simultaneously pressing buttons and on the keyboard and on the joystick))

B
BAHAHDP 02.05.20

To be honest, the game was not expecting, was not interested in the news on it. But suddenly decided to download to see and.... got stuck for a few hours. The game is awesome.

7Rain7 02.05.20

And the name will become normal or Cartman will call a schmuck?

H
Horse567 02.05.20

super game! pleased, given that in recent games...but wow!!!

J
JOKERIVAN 02.05.20

7Rain7
Then it will be Sir Schmuck, and well, the Dragonborn can continue even as some will call)

Horse567
In General, Yes, although I still liked the 2nd Castlevania

H
Horse567 02.05.20

JOKERIVAN
In the genre of the game at 100%!!!

D
Demonakor 02.05.20

The game is just super. At the end briefly thought that after the credits throw in the menu and will offer to go again, but no. Fortunately freeplay is still there.