3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 02.05.20 09:20 pm

Impressions of the game (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

the game came out and share their experiences.Without spoilers.
140 Comments
Sort by:
B
BleederHunt 02.05.20

To quote the words of the great Cartman about the game : MIIIIIIINE!

M
Mark_Dacascos 02.05.20

Passed. Now with confidence I can say that the game is cool, that's just more extra jobs to do, and they are few, and even most of them are not very interesting.

UPD IN any case, the game is very funny. That is, not one funny moment on the floor of the game, but all completely saturated with humor.

M
MisterZ 02.05.20

EXT job is really boring, just like with Chelovekozver, or something like this, the boss was difficult, on hard took place from 4 -5 times.Then I realized that agents need makes first)

M
Mark_Dacascos 02.05.20

MisterZ
Well, so do not have them, even better first al Gore to kill, and the agents just vomit throw, so they do not cause a lot of damage. And blocks should be put to no bleeding.

p
pi4engo 02.05.20

Nothing uporoty I have not seen))) Oh, that final battle with the gnome in the parents ' bedroom! XD

E
Erick Hartman 02.05.20

I never thought that SP is for me the main contender for the GOTHIC on the other side from the Witcher 3 .This is one of the funniest games ever
Pink elephant
yet not like just what you have to periodically go without music Yes , sometimes disappears , but the music there is , surprisingly , just gorgeous , instantly create a cosy atmosphere .

X
X_FireFox_X 02.05.20

In the beginning, did not really understand why the game is 18+. But then,and especially after the dwarves began to understand.

m
mvik 02.05.20

Game simply super,very much.)))

S
Sergant744 02.05.20

XIA thirteenth bot fool
Stout

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.05.20

Yet reached the place where he fights believeme dwarves.
But I can already say the game is great! Humor in place of references to different universes, games, and other things — are present. The graphics are good, music too. Best game in the universe South Park and so far the best game this year. Masterpiece.

c
cchheellRUS 02.05.20

ahahhaha

T
TS77711 02.05.20

soon we hear on the news that the student came to school and made the teacher an abortion. compared to this, the creators of GTA just angels.
long day I wasn't at that game)

E
ElmStreetBoy 02.05.20

Somewhere in the middle of the main plot began to wonder where is the Chief, and where the trump phraseOh my God,they killed Kenny!!!
But all is well...
Great game!!!

M
MyxaMop7 02.05.20

Gorgeous....!!!!!! but I can't find the last homeless person, and *sabamba bellow 5 min. And who found the animals of the forest? (if any at all). The game is a 10 out of 10!!!!

s
santey88 02.05.20

Well, you have to .PP, boys, I'm home!

Z
Zector 02.05.20

Pawson, and what colors, if it is like clothes in any color can be repainted?

M
MyxaMop7 02.05.20

Zector
when sondes of the player in any , and then as you progress through open dyes for each clothes that you will find

M
Mrakobes027 02.05.20

Stuck on the job with anal probe may not have to press many times the key

m
m1asmatic 02.05.20

Such an awesome game, I even could not expect, honestly) Just frenzy on frenzy, sometimes just hilarious. The battle of banging the ancestors and with great abortuses just a gesture) and end the mission completely HELL)

K
Kirill Kudryavcev 02.05.20

The game is a masterpiece... Even after her passing was somehow dull...