3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 02.05.20 09:20 pm

Impressions of the game (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

the game came out and share their experiences.Without spoilers.
140 Comments
Sort by:
t
trubicyni 02.05.20

Fans of the series should play, definitely.

E
Erick Hartman 02.05.20

Proznoff
Oh , this narrow-minded .

Dear , you're the moon does not say I Told you decided to respond to the nonsense that you write. You're on my delusions replied saying that she did not wish to communicate with me ,highlighting that part of my post , that touched the same another concerned like you , but right now it is watching you have diarrhea . You here who are trying to treat , sklif ? Or something before that didn't have the guts or still lurke studied ? I'm really confused .

weapons banter with lurk -How do you lurka is delayed .Better late than never
Actually .. Think about it http://s.pikabu.ru/images/big_size_comm/2012-09_5/13485617043459.jpg

Here is the truth , where such ******* come from , eh ?

d
dennismiza 02.05.20

Erick Hartman

you're the moon, not cool

right now it is watching you have diarrhea

you're here trying to treat , sklif ?

before that courage is not enough ?

where such ******* undertake

_________

hysterical nonsense

:)

E
Erick Hartman 02.05.20

Proznoff
So you say that lurke ran taught and all .Will dot i ;D

d
dennismiza 02.05.20

Erick Hartman
Play better Poker Night 2. Good game, relaxing)

E
Erick Hartman 02.05.20

Proznoff
Here you'd better look into it and cut , so once the flood was not created ...

d
dennismiza 02.05.20

Erick Hartman
So you're the flood and unleashed, I just expressed my opinion on the subject. And you probably have an itch to respond. How is it that someone on the Internet disagrees with you...

upd. Okay...I won't know. And then begin again.

U
UNATCO 02.05.20

game achishena!

S
SGate 02.05.20

For such a genre as RPG this game is way too short, 1/100 from that of Xenogears.
And if I have all the Xenogears game palm on his forehead kept crazy actions of the characters, the dialogues on the level of kindergarten and plot twists like someone kidnapped - come on, someone found - way to go, somebody has betrayed - come on, someone joined - way to go, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, in South Park it would be the norm.

Z
Zector 02.05.20

Many probably have probably noticed that the game was probably all the characters from the series except for Towelie. Interestingly, he just had no place in the story, or perhaps he decided to add in the DLC then.
By the way, I can't agree that the game is short, my passage took about 20 hours, which is comparable with the time of passage of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Especially if you try to do all side quests and find all chinpokomons it will be longer.

G
GARzo 02.05.20

Cat zombie Nazis pleased)), as the honor of the Reich to give, just PPC

Proznoff
Good review, interestingly written.

G
Godkiller_222 02.05.20

Interestingly, he just had no place in the story
Apparently it was not, as in these games there is no picture of Towelie to friends list, though those unused portraits there a lot.

I wonder what they did with the crabs.. there are enemies tribology with ready-made animations and scripts, and even the boss-the king with whom after a fight could become friends. There chinpokomon 36 (in the game only 30). The location of the cemetery and vamps too, but it is clear that they are only for the demonstration at E3 and the game is not planned. Can do DLC for left.

K
KOT8427 02.05.20

zig Hyde

E
Elebret 02.05.20

Erick Hartman
PF, BEA, me too macho.

T
Taljan 02.05.20

Igruha cool, though I am not a fan of this animated series, a few episodes seen, but at the game. Humor is present, but still some. role system is also at altitude. I really like this!

G
GARzo 02.05.20

Godkiller_222
probably DLC us tortured, and that the crab is the king of what?

S
SeniorJoker 02.05.20

Fairy tale game. Never with such interest did not play, ever. A storm of emotions. By far the license.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.05.20

Godkiller_222
I want a DLC with these crabs and children-vampires, so you can fight them, helping the Goths. Well, emo still pile up. And the Ghost of Edgar Allan PoE, which could be called as Jesus or Mr Masochist.

B
BioGen 02.05.20

Passed with this feeling of incredible excitement and some affection,Bravo is more than a game,it's something!!

G
GARzo 02.05.20

BioGen
But just a game for the animated series, there is no common RPG stereotypes, supposedly boring additional quests, the inability to carry a weapon, armor of another class, all for the convenience, it happens that people have hands grow from the right places, closer to the brain, it is finished, still filled with a bunch of add-ons now