3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita2112 03.05.20 07:27 pm

Quest in sanctuary 75 (Fallout 4)

I was poking around in the wasteland and stumbled on shelter 75. Killed gunmen at the entrance, went into the Elevator, and I had the task to get to the lab. I got it, there was a mission to get to the service area. Got there, there was a mission to see the office supervisor. I looked, climbed into the terminal and... The job was completed. And here I stand and think, what the hell was that? No quest items, no notes, nothing! Just ended.
Maybe I was supposed to get there on the instructions of any Persian? Maybe it's part of another quest? Please reply without unnecessary spoilers, who knows.
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostouser 03.05.20

I of course joke about great and deep quests,although word for it 329 cons.
Spoiler

n
nikita2112 03.05.20

Prostouser
That is the way it is conceived? Quest came out of nowhere and ended in nothing?

H
Hrodmar 03.05.20

As for me, the essence of the quest that would explore the refuge and learn its history. Because there are many terminals and each of the pieces of information.

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 03.05.20

Prostouser
and there is a video that Spaniard fall about 4? and I've only seen about EVE Online

M
Maklline66 03.05.20

Hrodmar
In this asylum all 5 terminals, if you count one that on the shooting range.
And asylum wildest UNILOC, I thought there Laboratorio genomics show or something, and all ended with a vague terminal. Why shelter is empty, did the boys escape what was happening in the Department of genomics - the answer is simply NO.
In General, wrought gazebo. Even the shelter of narcos and it was better

A
Adamantokha 03.05.20

Maklline66
at the shooting range on top of the house on the second floor of the legendary man and there seems a good vintar you can dig up.

M
Mercurionio 03.05.20

75 asylum like the quest someone will. And Yes, great Role-playing game. Gazebo - the super Studio that pushes the RPG genre!!
That's just where she's pushing him.....

n
nikita2112 03.05.20

Mercurionio
Into the abyss is likely.

Z
Zolotko555 03.05.20

asylum 75 if I am not mistaken Kate need to move from dependence to treat

O
Old_Nick 03.05.20

Золотко555 wrote:
asylum 75 if I am not mistaken Kate must take
Wrong :)
Kate is treated in the asylum 95
75-e target no quests there

M
MaraderG3 03.05.20

Not true of course, but still write: This quest is unclear at the shelter 75 is the key event to receive the alien Blaster(unique pistol), to describe how to get it, I will not, Google yourself, guides I already have ran, XS really like this school connected with UFOs, but it does not appear if you do not complete the quest.

O
Old_Nick 03.05.20

MaraderG3
No.
Fell the boat without any shelter. Yeah to diamond city have not yet reached, and he flew over the head of GG ;)
This is a random event, to what it is not tied

G
Gur1 03.05.20

Old_Nick
Kind of leveled Persian bound, but I will not argue.

D
Dr.Kostet 03.05.20

I have a hypothesis that the natives of that shelter appeared Arrows.

1234567var 03.05.20

I can't get into the lab with a pass, is it a bug