3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SASHAS93 08.10.19 08:48 pm

Not work save! (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

People tell me I do not plow conservation, repak from hatab, in the game folder there is no folder steam sohranki lay as expected in documents with numbered folder, but still not saved! what to do?
23 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoCus-Real 08.10.19

And Umm... Slozna ) Reinstall the game ) Delete everything where it says Lark ) then Try to save the game ) does Not help - change the Repack )

T
ThrillKill 08.10.19

Buy the game...

F
FoCus-Real 08.10.19

mnenenado
Pfft ... Sell a kidney ... Jump off BHP... homuncle ... take a trip on the tarantula in Egypt ...

D
Daidjer 08.10.19

SASHAS93
In My documents should be a folder CPY_SAVES (it CPY, and it 391220, and there preserve). And svoistvah General attributes, there should be a tick in to allow to index the contents of files.

N
Nibus 08.10.19

SASHAS93
The decision - in the folder in the installed game there is the cry file.ini open the CPY file.ini in the string SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% prescription address save..for example SavePath=D:
After starting the game at this address folder appears CPY_SAVES go to the properties of the folder and underattributes- other-choose - to allow to index the contents of files

D
Delphis 08.10.19

these pirates.. how to get the game for free, so anyone's throat claw and how to help her, so my pirate ship on the edge, but laugh at drowning. pirates

S
SASHAS93 08.10.19

people are wondering from where you have so many fantasies, then the game delete the sell a kidney, you adequate people? I think I'll cry if I don't get this game, I will remove them and will be better than the real things will do, not the student you are here giving advice!

k
killerbot 08.10.19

Nibus
does not help. all are enabled by default

N
Nibus 08.10.19

killerbot
That is enabled by default? When the folder is created, by default it is read-only and therefore there are unable to save files to.

k
killerbot 08.10.19

Nibus
what the hell are you talking about? however, you is not interesting to me - use you 0, and the problem I decided

s
smakov 08.10.19

Nibus
Thanks, helped! However, enough only to create the folder save in writing SavePath=D: and all.)

X
Xvayter 08.10.19

Who did not help any one way to make the indexing disks.The properties of the disk to allow indexing C and D if the game of C only him.I tried everything only this helped.

L
Lunafreya 08.10.19

Good day!

Faced with the same problem described above: the game refused to continue. Did not work neither AutoSave nor manual save.

Tried different methods:
— In the "documents" tried to index a folder "CRY_SAVES" because to many, this method helped. However, my folder was already indexed — tick stood.
— Tried to change the path save as somewhere wrote that: "the Path must not contain Cyrillic". This method, alas, didn't work either.
— Changed the Repack: is first downloaded from Xetab, and then was changed to "Mechanics". The result is known: the same unpleasant situation.
— Said that in the folder "CPY.ini" count "SavePath=" you must edit the following manner, namely — add # to it was as follows: "#SavePath=(your path)". It did not help.

I have (!) such a nuisance, caused a compression in the folder "CRY_SAVES". I automatically set the file compression on your computer to save space and maybe someone also compressed files that creates such a problem.
To cease to compress the folder "CRY_SAVES", open the "Properties", then "Other" and if you have next to "Compress contents to save disk space" box is checked then remove it. Save all changes — and either rejoice or keep on looking for another method.

We hope that the solution will not only help me with one.

Y
Yan Elkin 08.10.19

Here is the understanding of the developers of the game

f
fisher72 08.10.19

Thank you Lunafreya, too, all tried and all had failed. Removing the compression from the folders helped save appeared.

T
ToCOrver 08.10.19

Does not work for ,nor the first nor the second ,nor even Lunafreya ... create the saves folder in the root of game )

V
Veca34 08.10.19

All thank you hugely for the advice but you Lunafreya especially) Also tried everything not yet removed quote with compression. Cool helped.

R. S. So to keep the people. Help this nubicum I))

D
DarknessCM 08.10.19

solution: win 10 x64 disable controlled access to folders and files. All of the above - not for the 10s.

D
DarknessCM 08.10.19

Veca34
compression can and download Windows out.

G
Guest 10.06.20

Thanks, this solved issue (turning on indexing) I have it disabled system wide so enabling it for the save folder fixed the issue.