3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanly II 11.10.19 10:25 pm

As I pumped and GF Characters (Final Fantasy 8)

In brief:
Did not raise anyone's level until the third disc, except for Squall. Why did I do that? Yes, there are abilities that raise the indicators at higher levels without tying magic: Ifrit (Power Up) Siren (MAG Up) Brothers (HEDGEHOG Up) Carbuncle (JVC Up) Leviathan (Spirit Up) Cactuar (All Five). Set up to 4 abilities have Bahamut (this is why to the third) the Rosetta stone (The Rosetta Stone) can be obtained in Estar, constantly pointing to the panel skrytogo shop, even the ability of Eden, damned teeth 100 = 1 dark matter (teach Quistis Shock pulsar) = the stone of the shaman/the Rosetta stone = etc Quistis level 8. Put the Abilities (everything except the HEDGEHOG). Raise the level 92 times = + 92 Strength, Vitality, Magic and Spirit at least. I had no + 92 and +169, each time differently. It turned out the Power, JVC, the Magician, the Spirit without binding the Guard 150 on average. If you're lucky 200 or more. Together with the guard all 255. So.
To absorb 90% Life, Full-Life, Ultima and Shell. At least the Ultima and Full-Life (Ultima mandatory). To have 100% protection from all statuses you need to put in the ability of the Tape - which can be Found in Chocobo World. It is Difficult and your Choco must have the max level for this. In order not to die from status attacks, enough to put four magic defense: Pain, Death Blow (Agamennone) and Snafu (otherwise can be very valuable things to sow). A minimum of Pain and Death.
Suitable for magic indicators: Power = meteor, GWC = Melter (not elemental damage + Jwc 0), MAG = Flash, Spirit = Reflection, TFR = Acceleration, UKL = Triple. The rest is at your discretion.
Guards pumped in the store Astara. For example: Mega Phoenix (revives all) = the Wing of the Phoenix (the Guardian, Raises and power. fire) = the Spirit Peixe (GF teaches the team the Recovery). Taught basic scrolls from the spirit of the scroll to the HEDGEHOG, who had. Power + 20% and 40%, were replaced by Forces 60%, removing the previous amnesia. Sometimes specialized steal things from monsters to GF learned a certain ability. For example (from Vysage) 100 Lightness = 1 Acceleator (Auto-Acceleration), etc.
So you can become very-mega-strong. The strongest I had girls. Rinoa & Squall - the most powerful (Rinoa is the strongest of all:) . You can write here your favorite method, if any, will find :) Oh Yes! To level up faster on gated island close to hell or close to the heavens - which is already not a secret.
1 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gratka 11.10.19

I just went through the game not doing this crap which may discourage the desire to play! and so the word - in the emulsion is cheats which will allow all the characteristics to make the most from the very beginning, and the hell you're talking that you're a cool up to the third disc wanking?! when the emulsion was not my desire arose to sit and vydelyatsya (for which they ask such attempts) I was stupid in the story and it was interesting and took place normally and was not a problem in battles where 1 player is swinging and the other on the bottom constantly lying in the dirt