3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
culy3t 04.05.20 06:37 pm

How often clean bake?

1-2 times a month
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lazar_Demonov 21.10.22

1 time per month

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.22

once every 2-4 years when I get in there for what if we are talking about the system unit. in principle, I can almost never, since I try to keep the cases as closed as possible.
periphery as it gets dirty. monitor with heavy pollution, as I'm afraid to damage the matte layer.

m
mrKaktak 21.10.22

Sistemnik once every half a year, before the summer I change the thermal pastes on the process and video, Claudia, mouse and monitor as they get dirty

P
Pirat13666 21.10.22

Once every 2 months I clean it with a vacuum cleaner, the rest I clean with wet wipes.

E
Evil in the flash 21.10.22

Semiannually. With proper organization of ventilation in the case and the absence of pets, this is enough. Dust minimum.

r
requiemmm 21.10.22

Once every one and a half to two years. The house is always cool, a millimeter of dust does not affect cooling in any way. When I lived in an apartment, yes, it was blowing dirt from the street, it was hot in the summer forty, I had to clean it often and change the thermal paste, I couldn’t stand it.

h
hello 21.10.22

does it need to be cleaned?

k
kurskiy 21.10.22

Sistemnik - every few months, but I often wipe the periphery.

R
Roge Votel 21.10.22

Not once in 2 years

F
Frost Norde 17.11.22

At least once every 3-5 months, and it happens by itself when I do some minor upgrade.

l
longerr2007 17.11.22

hello
Non-cockroaches will clean themselves.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

It all depends on how dusty your apartment is. I clean at home, but my window looks out onto the highway where they often drive and there is a lot of dust, so it’s better to clean it once every couple of months. My brother cleans once a year, minimum dust.

C
Courier_Number_8 20.01.23

I try to clean every month, the key word is "try"