3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ardan 11.10.19 10:35 pm

The key to the cage (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where to get the key to the cage?

Spoiler

24 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 11.10.19

there are a number of criminals were. someone of them should be like.
or look back in the box.

p
prickly_81 11.10.19

Ardan
At bandyukov

w
wemadeFOX_moon 11.10.19

Ardan
The key to the cage from the leader of the bandits got near the cage to stand, if not this is a bug and it is present both on PS4 and PC, occurs for example when you run a horse next to them and ran, the bandits fell through the texture.
The such treatment is not yet found.

t
treffff 11.10.19

will remain need before this place,before the discovery of

A
Ardan 11.10.19

wemadeFOX_moon
Apparently this bug I caught, the first time they sahril and ran away, please write if you find solution.

Y
Yushimitsy 11.10.19

And the stupidest thing to ask but could not ?
Open your eyes damn it .Those who killed him have a cell and have the key.Well, where much more elementary.

A
Android7494 11.10.19

My dead gangsters too, there was no key.

S
SemenzOr 11.10.19

Killing all the bandits one of the bandits will be highlighted in blue sparks, it must be the key

G
GG4 11.10.19

I have a completely opposite situation. The key I immediately the body was found, but the cage was empty)
If anything, I ran away from them, then returned.

V
Vanek2707 11.10.19

Sign in front of this place and preproga. Helped me. The key from the leader, highlighted by the blue sparks

A
Anagar Temnyh 11.10.19

No, this is not a bug. The point here is this: I don't know about consoles but on PC things are a little different.
The key is really the bandits, or rather their leader.

So. On the front area not far from Novigrad, on the site of Pantera there is an island on the island there is a wooden fortress, to pass through this fortress needs a diploma. Geralt is sent to the battlefield to the person below this letter to buy. Man sets great price 100 arenov, but says that can reset the price if Geralt helps brother-in-law dealer letters and his men with clean bodies (they bother carrion eaters).
Here we have two opportunities to reset the price. 1 - axiem 2nd level analogout to a dealer and reset the price from 100 to 50. Then, go to the battlefield and looking for brother-in-law. Fighting off ghouls, BROTHER-in-law NEEDS to SURVIVE. Back to the dealer, he throws us another 25, then go to the camp of bandits. ONLY AFTER YOU TOOK THE LETTER AND HELPED BROTHER-IN-LAW. The fact that the leader of this gang is the brother-in-law, and while he with part of his men on the field earns cleaning of corpses of other horses Rob people. After you complete this quest, brother-in-law will return to his people in the camp (and the cage with the dealer) where you will cover them and kill Brother-in-law( better in the first place) and his men, the riders will already be on foot, Ala lunchtime when everyone gathered. The key to the cage from Brother-in-law. Many can't find the key because we come to the camp to the cage ahead of time. A condition for the release of merchant one brother-in-law needs to be in the camp of the bandits, otherwise nothing. Before you didn't kill him - the game won't allow it. If the letter ahead of time will take - the same Brother-in-law to the camp will not return.

C
Cold light 11.10.19

Anager Dark
Very tricky situation, but I like it came to the cage ahead of time (to quest brother-in-law Graveyard hyenas to buy certificates), the bandit with the key was on the spot, were killed, the key fell.

Ardan, this is a bug, if you want to release the dealer have to load a save game before the first visit to this place. Or try the above method, you never know

A
Anagar Temnyh 11.10.19

I loaded did not help me, Ah Yes, many still ask about the cave near there (a hotbed of monsters, a cave with a bunch of knackery and boiler inside) So the answer is that all marks in the Witcher sereyut that turned gray icon of this cave it is necessary to collect all the chests, including those on the scaffolding AT the ENTRANCE to the cave, just to have to climb

A
Ardan 11.10.19

Nothing helps, the game save to load can't 70 hours after the moment played. gotta bail on this dealer.

I
I0PuK 11.10.19

fuck him, he didn't sell, I have too this bug was for this cell to beat up because of him did not.

T
T1eru 11.10.19

basically if you know the name of the key to the cage you can get it using the console

J
Jon Bekket 11.10.19

In Novigrad at the dealer in the port area, buy the key.....

S
ShaQ 11.10.19

Jon Bekket
And where is this torgovec, I can say?

J
Jon Bekket 11.10.19

ShаQ
It's a joke if you don't understand!) he killed bandit lying around....

3Dionis 11.10.19

I have the key turned to utoptsev, buyout running nearby - apparently they took it from the corpse of the robber