3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 04.05.20 06:44 pm

Characters | Levels (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the game there are several levels of signs. For example, the Quen sign: a shield and an active shield(well this ball around YEARS). Please tell me if I activate for example the active site(scope), the previous shield around the torso GG sparkles of lightning won't work? And if both activate, then how?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 04.05.20

Activated and working both quena
Click once you activate a normal shield
Hold-on time is activated the ball around GG.
This is what you want,I'd just inject a blast shield,consider the same buff as the second level of sign

H
Hirok 04.05.20

Marquess
if pressed once, activates the main, the one with the lightning.
If will clamp and hold key activates a second alternative mode of the sign.
Keep will work, will let/you run out of energy - it will disappear, but the old, the lightning will have to apply again.

B
Bupycop 04.05.20

Marquess
And again a useless topic... hard to make a saving throw 1 talent in the 2nd level mark to check and then downloaded and understand. how the system works? Do create a topic and wait for answers here faster than to do what I suggested in 30 seconds?

T
TheKep 04.05.20

Bupycop
apparently Yes

T
Teranaft234 04.05.20

Bupycop
And your piece will fall off if once again answer the question ?
If so enrage these questions, to engage in what sort of masochism, replying to useless topics, wasting your time on useless tips ?

B
Bupycop 04.05.20

Teranaft234
So before people realized that they are not asking the right questions. And no, it is not difficult to answer, but would like to, so before you go to the forum, at least, tried to solve the problem and get the answer to your question. I always try to respond if I can help, but now issues, I see no reason for the person it was much easier to check it out.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.05.20

Bupycop
So the forum may largely be unnecessary,nearly all the info it is possible to find.Then the question of laziness and habit

B
Bupycop 04.05.20

[Denis]
Well it should be, and in terms of time spent, to address the issue/problem, faster to find a solution/answer in the Internet, than ask and wait for a response here. And even in terms of laziness, for me, to create a theme, longer and more difficult than to find in Google in under a minute. A forum for things that are impossible to Google, fresh games, so that the same still no answers and things.