3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasiliy Zog 04.05.20 06:51 pm

Leviathan all the death? (Subnautica)

Very much tired of these Leviathans next to the Aurora and the BOOM (the Main Insulating Complex),so I thought, Holy shit, why would their torpedoes do not scatter?! Work, or not?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sem... 04.05.20

Well, I heard that someone even with a knife managed to kill them, shoot the stasis gun and cut it in pieces. I haven't played, but I think they can be killed if not released a patch what, the problem is that they always swim in texture and sometimes do not even know from where to wait for them

H
Homikator 04.05.20

I'm still waiting when it will ralizada say that there will be a normal subject company?
Since then I have played it, I bought the Incentive, studied only in the amount of willfully 20 hours, then odd pozabil.
This question, there is still the Preserve grow as drojjah, just remember that studied new location, new building and so on increased volume save very much, my last savestate weighed almost 800 meters and the more I built, the less my fps eventually became.
Now what?

V
Vasiliy Zog 04.05.20

Sem...
this is a completely bdsm technique, bro.

V
Vasiliy Zog 04.05.20

MR.Homikator
Saves not know, did not look, but the fps drop is mainly due to Progreso, from buildings already to a much lesser extent than last year. But I'm so Cyclops are mostly very good it was.

M
Mark Kulachkov 04.05.20

Leviathan (also as the sea dragon) are destroyed according to the following scheme: a shot in the monster of the stasis rifle then applying about 10 times with a knife (I used fire) at the carcass. The procedure is repeated 5-7 times. The dragon will take 15-17 reps.