3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Viskarev 04.05.20 06:53 pm

System requirements for ultra settings. (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Guys, frieze Witcher 2 on medium.
Recommended
Processor: Any Quad core processor Intel, or something similar from AMD; Fx-4300

Video card: Nvidia GeForce 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 1GB of memory on Board;
1050TI GTX 4gb.
RAM: 3GB (XP) / 4GB (Vista/7); 6gb my.

Other: 16 GB of free space on the hard drive; 1TB.

What's the problem?
Recommended more than below my.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonyx 04.05.20

Dmitry Viskarya
Firewood, MB.

K
Krrrva 04.05.20

That would play on ultra with 60 fps but without the exorbitant quality, you need gtx 660, and with the exorbitant minimum gtx 970. if you have 1050 ti a frieze in the middle, then look for a problem in PC. renew the wood, remove unnecessary processes, check your computer for viruses and heat, buy litsuhu

d
d1monstr 04.05.20

Dmitry Viskarya
I have Steam version of the Witcher(2) and there was a problem on any graphics settings I gave 30-45 fps.
Honestly, I do not understand how to fix it+ I have at one point flew the saves(steam cloud didn't help) so I tvbrasil.

D
Dmitriy Viskarev 04.05.20

PC ideally. Clean Windows not zasrat. Wood set windows 10( in any game no problems). New vidyuhi. Temperature everywhere normal. That's why I questioned the veracity of a search engine according to the system requirements.

S
SKIF_Podolsk 04.05.20

There the game itself is poorly optimized, lighting (glare) and shade that's generally not optimized for all computers lag, had to lower settings. After updating iron has not established the second part, enjoy the game in the third part of the preset time limit.

D

SKIF_Podolsk
Third, even with such high percent 30фпс. Passed without a DLS. Now I want to take a second to invitati save in the 3rd.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.05.20

for ultra settings in full BH 60 fps the CPU usage level 4ххх the top i5 or i7 with frequencies under 4 GHz. videokarta 980 something. because mu that exorbitant 60 fps = 120 without it multiplied by the hardware delay about peck-peck. if you take the adequate components of the time AZM 3ххх i5 - i7 3770 Quad sly 580 poluchaetsa or just sly 580 but with unstable fps.
what to Frisians Aki micromedicine and unjustified sifting through the fps short time tou are not particularly met. only recently Igor FKH 6100 AZM under 3.8 GHz and 690 GeForce. 60 tepees itself was not because of the processor

k
kokihohol 04.05.20

I have the Witcher 2 inhibited by 3-core processor. Helped the program CPU-Control. Through it did play on all 3 CPU and braking has ceased. (video Radeon 6670 low settings)

D

Understood. It's in the game, the processor is loaded on 70% not more RAM too. Monitor via Afterburner. But the GPU (GTX 1050TI) loaded at 99-100%, taking into account that VRAM is used only 700-900mb.