3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arsld 04.05.20 10:40 pm

Impressions of the game (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)

pix.PlayGround.ru

It is strange that there is no such topic.
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
sthY 04.05.20

Well, I went through this game (my PS3 is gone, I borrowed it from a friend), and we can say that it impressed me. Much.
I graphically did a phenomenal saw: Yes, beautiful and acceptable picture, even affecting some panoramas, but in modern games it's not nonsense, even are frankly the weak point in graphic terms: low-resolution textures on some surfaces, there is a low poly model , but detailed and non-repeating locations impress; as for the shooter mechanics, there is also nothing unusual, but the variety of locations and interact with them during the shooting does not allow the shootings to bother. And most importantly, what I began playing Uncharted: story. I was always interested in works of cinema or literature, in which the dashing hero assembles a crew and goes in search of ancient treasures, lost in time. So, in Among Thieves this story is, and how! 13 hidden ships of Marco Polo; the search for the mythical artifact, which will throw the character in different parts of the world - all in the adventure film Indiana Jones. Only now the player can go on a quest.
All this I have to say that the game is great and worth the time spent on it. Counterparts on the PC I found from Tomb Raider, now just sick, although I never play it and could not, and after Uncharted will not be able, perhaps, never.
9,5/10.

V
Volopasov_mihail 04.05.20

I passed this game immediately after heavy Raina ,and got some blurry impression ,but after a week decided to pass the pen and glades chip 5 out of 5.

a
arsld 04.05.20

A great adventure with colorful characters, interesting history and treasures. 10/10 and a storm of applause in the direction of Noticehow. Bravo!

S
Slonik 04.05.20

Notebay created a masterpiece. I like the game, I took it with pleasure. In it everything is perfect. 10/10 waiting for part 3.

E
EVA Angelina 04.05.20

11/10

A
Andy Danilmo 04.05.20

12/10

G
Gomer J. Simpson 04.05.20

Read and do not understand some here. Some crap-some are(low-resolution textures on some surfaces, there is a low poly model,as for action mechanics, there is also nothing unusual or only the dialogues until ME2 does not hold the level of drama, but given the fact that the game came out before ME2 she can be forgiven that.8/10) You are all in my mind? What kind of ME2 can be discussed, it's a different game genres. To what extent have to be ******* to compare action and RPG. And now about the schedule. Start with the fact that no one here was going to invent a new crisis. The picture is so good. But if someone is engaged in such garbage as described above, the flag in their hands. Usually in these games there is no time to look around. Most games would envy such results. At the expense of action mechanics will say this - the wheel has already been invented and say that nothing unusual is just silly. On the other hand what was supposed to be unusual in this mechanics. Here it is done perfectly. My rating 10/10. Wait for 3rd part.

J
JCPredATOR5 04.05.20

Naughty Dog made the game of my dreams. 10/10 waiting for Drake's Deception.

V
Veselyy Kot 04.05.20

Was breathless, the impressions are strictly positive.

S
Skri 04.05.20

Wow effect the game is not made but only good impressions :3

U
Uncower 04.05.20

Wow effect was not, because before that I played in 3rd aonach, but the game is still gorgeous. Just a masterpiece! Intrigue with the plot, setting, graphics, all at the highest level.

A
Akkaunt deaktivirovan 04.05.20

Cool game! Passed in one breath! The storyline is not 5 hours long and 10-12 exactly)) regardless of what difficulty you play)) I Liked the level design in this game, special recognition earned the snow, I wish I had such snow to some other game, Skyrim would be)) But this dream) the Sound on high on my 7 channel speakers on optics, just breath)) my rating this game a 10 out of 10! It's definitely one of the best games on PS3! And when you consider I already have 3 parts you can for these 3 parts and buy a console!

A
Anderby 04.05.20

The story re-tells the story of a regular working week of fighting archaeologist-adventurer Nathan Drake. This time forgotten island and ruins of the Incas was replaced by the mountains of Tibet, Borneo and Turkey. Magic in the second part a little less than the first, this time the local fiction seems a little more plausible and adequate. We again expect the salvation of the world, ancient secrets and treasures.
New characters, new villains and a classic trio on the spot. Drake has matured, she has become less constrained, and Sullivan remained cheerful old man with a cigar. Antagonists and allies once again memorable. Lazarevic is certainly more charismatic than the villain from the first part.
The combat system pales in comparison with the first part. This is the best interview among the classic shooter from the third person I've ever seen. Shelter now correctly inscribed in the environment (remember the piles of stones in the middle of it from the first part, ugh), the environment is much more diverse than in the first part - the city jungle (which is now not reminiscent of Far Cry), Tibetan monasteries, ancient temples, snow-capped mountains, Railways. Appeared variety among the enemies - if the first part were just ordinary soldiers and snipers now, in addition, we expect enhanced soldiers, vrazhiny miniganom, crossbowmen and grenadiers. AI opponents are as good as in first part - they come from the side and not bored in the shelter. Parkour is now nonlinear and is available in combat - you can climb ladders, jump over pits and jump on a crumbling wall directly in combat, shooting and hurling grenades. This is a very adrenaline-fuelled and dynamic. Arenas are much more varied in terms of the movement. Arsenal added a pile of guns and a couple new guns, new guns, sniper, RPG, grenade launcher, a police shield, a stationary cannon and minigun! In battle is where to turn. Also adds the physics of fire for the grenade launcher. Melee fights are a bit more interesting, now press the buttons in need not just in a specific order, and depending on the situation. The complexity of the shootings as well as in the first part grows as you progress, but now more smoothly - no sudden hardcore shootings in churches, everything goes gradually.
Added stealth. Not Metal Gear or Splinter Cell, of course, but for the shooter which usually need to shove the tank is very good.
Separately want to say about firefight during which you need to keep moving forward - the train-escape from a helicopter, collapsing platforms in Sablale. It's cool. Things fall apart, the way to look fast, full of enemies. Very dynamic.
Parkour has become more complex and sometimes nonlinear. The collapsing of the support points was at times more, so it became possible to climb during the shootings, what I wrote above.
Puzzles. The puzzles become more difficult at times. The book has become possible to flip which increases the difficulty of solving them. Riddles will make you seriously break down. Trophies were hidden deeper.
The scenes are awesome. The facial animation is beautiful, the characters become much propisana than the first part. The conversations became more serious, but sometimes good humor floats to the surface.
It is a pity that removed the use of the Sixaxis gyroscope. In the first part it is well diluted gameplay.
The passing game takes about four days. Very good, in my opinion. And chapters more than the first part.
The verdict is a masterpiece without the drawbacks. The best TPS. 9.6/10

D
Dyadya_Steba 04.05.20

Disappointment from all components and irritation when passing. Dumb jokes (even when it wasn't a dupe was stupid), mediocre plot, not even a dull third-rate plot. And the gameplay is terrible, shooting is not about her a lot she is out of place and annoying at once. The intelligence of the enemy blunt his enemy, and a lot of it is monotonous. There is a positive part of the entertainment and sometimes fun to jump in (again the same type of entertainment and the same type poprygushki) and all... Graphics and music is not an indicator of a good game is pleasing to the eye, but the brain is indignant. Blockbuster for eyes, with low IQ, definitely better than the first part but the finish does not pull all the same, and the third watch already is not hunting. Subjectively do not understand the positive glory of the second great PS3 exclusive (the first idiotic series GOW(but)). Delete and forget.

x
xabote 04.05.20

Until the 18th Chapter. The gameplay is fantastic, not to break away. But first, the story is not inserted, the emergence of old characters no joy (except for Elena). Thank God at the moment of salvation operator Jeff, everything fell into place. Imbued. Still, Elena is a wonderful female character, great for the Drake. The only thing that confuses ease of play. I remember the first often died. Also played at an average level. And here mainly for embarrassment.

S
StormX07 04.05.20

I impressed even in 2013
All in the style of adventure and Indiana Jones.
And the game purely for recreation and not zadrotstva.

R
RikoChiko 04.05.20

Boring. The main villain is right, Drake is not much different.

They held up just like Shambhala. The specifics will be, or even to put can?

x
xMiGx 04.05.20

The disadvantage of the entire series that places Drake demonstrates the wonders of parkour and jumping and flying through giant chasm, but a little away from the plot direction, even the two-foot jump can't.

G
Gauguin 04.05.20

Again, run the game. The game is a masterpiece in all respects. The cinematography, parkour, cheerful skirmishes, a lot of interesting moments and the spirit of adventure. Graphics for the most visually-beautiful in this generation.
In General, Naughty Dog no developer has surpassed even 4 years later

P
ProstoqYParen 04.05.20

Not a fan of this genre,but my favorite second part.