3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arsld 04.05.20 10:40 pm

Impressions of the game (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune)

pix.PlayGround.ru

Write your impressions.
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalker Ohotnik 04.05.20

Like the face of Drake. Very soapy, cool. :)

m
mariol 04.05.20

After this game, impossible to play other associated with parkour...here it is done at 100

V
Veselyy Kot 04.05.20

Impressions strictly positive. It is a pity that these little games:(

K
Kapitan Anonimnost 04.05.20

Sedver the same!

H
HyperXStream 04.05.20

As a whole excellent adventure travel, and spoil it all stupid lengthy and sometimes Nev*ebno difficult firefight. The first 2/3 of the game are Jogging in the same jungle with prolonged gunfights with blacks. The appearance of mischief frustrating at the time, the emergence of monsters in FarCry, because of what I actually scored. Well, about the last Chapter and say no, it's just crappy and ill-conceived. But everything else delivers in large doses. The game is on a level *9.0 points.

T
Thorgal 04.05.20

Until the end of the game is not yet passed, but like.
I just don't get the point with the ability to save the game yourself. Like loaded still the last checkpoint. And what for then did the possibility of saving?

T
Thorgal 04.05.20

The final mission is a kind of rape of the brain. That the developers hate the players? Of course I passed it, but the final fight where you have no weapons with fists,, replayed 15 times. Not yet time to press all the required buttons.
And mutants in my opinion nothing put into the game. Well, they do not fit the concept. Still, as in a glass of champagne pour a spoonful of kerosene... I Hope the next parts, these piercings will not be...
But overall, my rating 8/10. The game is good.

A
Anderby 04.05.20

The story in the best tradition of films about adventurers like Indiana Jones. Treasures, hand-to-hand fighting, jumping off cliffs, riding on the cars, the villains, ancient evil, etc.
The characters are memorable and well written. A wise and merry old man Sullivan with a cigar, a combat reporter Elena, evil and superstitious Eddie and of course a truly brave man Nathan Drake.
Shootout cheerful, dynamic. Shelters are falling apart, enemies effectively fly from grenade explosions, bullets constantly end up forcing to look for ways to survive. Enemy AI was pleased - once the character reloads one of them ran out of the shelter to get around and go to the side, have to constantly change hiding place, jumping left and right, to take care of the reliability of position to throw a grenade. For a long time in the shelter do not let me throw grenades, go to the side, shoot with the grenade launcher. Enough weapons - a pair of machine guns, a grenade launcher, some pistols, shotguns, a sniper rifle is a classic. Types of environment for arenas not so many ancient buildings, dungeons, jungles. Physics of the environment is great - the guns fly, shelter collapse right on Newton. But the physics of shooting in the same place gave a miss - grenade grenade fly precisely straight, a couple of times it caused the incidents. Towards the end of the game shooting become terribly complicated - the Church I pereprohodil 7-8 times, escape from lab 4-5 times. The final battle is so all - to not stick out, the enemies with shotguns, boss kills with one shot.
Separately want to say about parkour is very interesting, though linear. Bricks under the hands can fall apart, the ropes need to swing, it is necessary to jump accurately.
Puzzles are also interesting. Long puzzle is not necessary, but seriously think about it, Yes. Search of trophies makes scour locations far and wide.
The cut scenes are good. QTE occurs very infrequently, times four or five for the entire game, mostly cut scenes you need to quickly decide what to do, where to jump, where to wrap and what to catch.
The scenes are also good. Those great animation, lots of action, jokes the characters make you smile, the twists in at the time they make through the game. I want to know what happens next, really want.
Separately say about the possible use of the controller. This is awesome. When the monster grabs the main character need to shake the hands of the controller during passage through the log, you need to swing the joystick in their hands to control the balance of the hero on the beam. To throw a grenade away from the need to take the controller back to closer - forward. It is a great addition to the gameplay, in my opinion.

Verdict: almost a masterpiece. Game on 8.6

D
Dzhek Uolters 04.05.20

To throw a grenade away from the need to take the controller back to closer - forward. It is a great addition to the gameplay, in my opinion.

Yeah: during the shooting when the enemies bunch up and need urgently to throw a grenade - you choose it, aim, slicing enemies, then frantically shake gampad trying range choose - and the enemies have already fled. In part 2 of the grenade is much easier to throw - just pressed the button and ready, and to choose it as a weapon is not necessary.

A
Anderby 04.05.20

Jack Walters

But a grenade can be thrown without aiming with the gyroscope.

D
Dzhek Uolters 04.05.20

But to choose it over the crossbar anyway. Still pop one button throwing grenades is easier.

A
Anderby 04.05.20

Jack Walters

Well, Yes.

I sat down at the game a second time. I noticed that sometimes the other phrase.

x
xabote 04.05.20

Don't like to ask questions out of topic, but most ask nowhere...guys, of version of the game from 1C-Softklab did not go well with Russian subtitles, the game is completely in English and with English subtitles?

S
SCAR. 04.05.20

xabote
The game has not translated into Russian, therefore she is completely in English.

x
xabote 04.05.20

SCAR.
thank you...bought, held,in principle, everything is clear,there are certainly places where my English is losing...
Jimb
Yes Ian,to hell with them,because they have no documentation in the Russian language,right;)))

I'm a current not understand uncharted is 2007,it's clear the ps3 was 1 year from birth, in Russia no one really played,so the localization was scored,but why RDR/ICO&Shadow of the Colossuss/MGS 4 is not translated(subtitles at least), after 4-5 years after the launch of the console, even in Russia many owners really do not understand...

x
xabote 04.05.20

HyperXStream
after the boom the same type of military-shooters Aonach just bojestvennoe enlightenment, and the firefight's not stupid and lengthy, they are different (and this is important in a shooter),every time (Yes,really), they are passed differently when read in the magazines about it not believed, and sat down myself and realized that it was true...what's wrong with monsters,if you mean that their appearance does not fit with the realistic story, then Yes, I agree, somehow not the topic...but basically the game turns into horror with me ten days of rain, not yet got to the surface:)

x
xabote 04.05.20

about the finals I agree, overdone,but when out of the last box,really want to give a face boss:)a fight spent 2-3 attempts, but to get to it took an hour and a half...

F
Filis 04.05.20

If it comes about Uncharted, they usually mention the second-the third part of the trilogy. On the first somehow noble silence, as if no one at all. But vain, great game. The story in the best tradition of films about adventurers(which has a couple of unexpected twists that did well, don't expect to see in such a game, however, they are only good), gameplay that is not boring, however, the skirmishes could be smaller, but they are so good realized that they could record the game in the negative. Colorful and lively characters, stunning scenery, nasty graphics (and in 2007, when the new console from SONY and no one really managed something he could not). In General, my best recommendation.
Of rough edges (not the minuses) it is possible to note an excessive number of shootings, the short duration (12 hours of real time left to slow the passage) well, all :) My rating 8.5\10

G
Gauguin 04.05.20

If it comes about Uncharted, they usually mention the second-the third part of the trilogy.
And it's true. But the first is also a great game. Though slightly less cinematic than the followers. But the best in the 2007th year.

F
Fantasy Cat 04.05.20

Amazing game. Rightly put 10ку.
Everything in it is good: plot, charismatic characters, and gameplay:)
Let the graphics and not the best with lighting problems, but this is not so important, because the game is actually a treasure:)
P. S. be Sure to pass the 2nd and 3rd parts:)