3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
betta 04.05.20 10:47 pm

Poll: What is the coolest car in EXMachina? (Ex Machina)

What is the coolest machine gun on it? Where to buy it? And tell me where to find a small car to the factory entrance?
113 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fantom 04.05.20

Ural is the most beautiful of all...
BelAZ is the largest and lifting...
Peacemaker is the strongest...

And what is a purely personal matter for each...

g
grigoruy 04.05.20

The normal car is a tank!although we must learn to manage them,puts strong infection...

K
KazaK 04.05.20

And I like 2 cars Hunter, interesting car) Cruiser, it finally can, no cooler)) Nah peacemaker! Real cheat, very easy, though the cruiser is also a cheat) Tried to pass on the cockroach(stolen from the races:D) was a strange movie))) Oracle Podol from the gun of a cockroach:DD Scout also does not miss - the best car in my opinion, but not to fight, just so good... van is not for children, I went on a scout, drove to the desert and tired of playing:( And right now wish...

C
Cidjey 04.05.20

please advise which of the two cars is better to take the Ural or the BelAZ

1. BelAZ to 500 units stronger fuel 1000 + additional tank = 2000

but after all aprgreydov speed not greater than 130 while the Ural bases. develops up to 155, it is also unclear whether it is possible, after they install 3 weapons on the car, and still less strange that why for such giants as BelAZ wheels are not studded it uphill saejae only overclocking is not something that the Urals. fully just to check how good the BelAZ after all the upgrades I can not so much money

C
CH0L0 04.05.20

Ural I most like. it is a pity that so few cars(((((

C
Cidjey 04.05.20

Help with a question on the body for a weapon cell
I bought the body a Rusty Tiger in Celle for the Urals at the bottom of the cell 3x2
where you can buy weapons for that cell and where in a city does not come anywhere weapons under this slot can not che to find. Right now I'm on the map Librium can find it all clambered in search of weapons for this slot

s
superMYDAK 04.05.20

Hey people if anyone still sitting! Here's the problem passed the game 3 times. Best car Ural with the hero.. BUT! the first few times I passed on the Ural and I do not remember as is called the body in which it is possible to cram into the castle and 2-3 guns! what kind of body*

s
S
SUSUL1 04.05.20

Oh, and the toy is still playing!
People, tell me how it works on Win7?

D
DonMix 04.05.20

The coolest car is the Peacemaker of your Trucks and I will work on a Ural not a damn useful in battle !!!

R
RAiN SHEPARD 04.05.20

Only the URALS! ONLY HARDCORE!!!!

H
Hoxi76 04.05.20

DonMix
Said cock which did not shake the Urals to the max

L
Lord_Azon 04.05.20

IV 2006
The body what?
And what is the body?
I have a similar fix on the guns, but there is no place for sawsa body Maya instead, there is a setting for Mikolajki