3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Braun Fuhrer 04.05.20 10:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Dead Rising 3)

Know rip with the tablet is already on the torrent market, so who has a fast Internet tell me what it's like to play in the first major project of this gaming season PC.
66 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaKTomSK 04.05.20

Alexam850
The people, the assemblies were more guns in comparison with the previous parts? Left all sorts of freaks-the freaks as bosses?
of course
The main character learned to run normally, but the second hero seemed or fast walking or slow running, hated it?!
Don't know about you. There is a separate run. Runs like normal. Not a Sprinter of course, but still.

h
hollo0w 04.05.20

Alexam850
Runs as well as the second, Assembly, more, bosses are also present.

L
LordZmei13 04.05.20

The controls are comfortable,decent graphics,glitches remedied . Gameplay 9 out of 10. But the study of the world unfortunately failed. Companions is a bunch of degenerates . 5 survivors in the group is the trumpet. Shoot each other faster than the zombies to reach them. Prostitute with drobyshem all the time tried to kill sambuka ignoring the fact that between zombakov and it is a COP alive.Apparently before the Apocalypse greatly hindered her work. The city itself is interesting but empty in terms of development. The new suit a lot . standard barrels became smaller. Pleased with the upgrade of transport and weapons. The secondary characters are poorly developed(those surviving) But the plot is interesting . The game 8 out of 10.

v
vovadjo 04.05.20

What could be the impressions going even if it does not start.

T
Tomas Freeze 04.05.20

ending 3,just what does that mean?scene if this ending or is there an alternative?the game was a breeze for 3 evening+midnight))at the end of the game got the grandmother of the Negro which wanted a walk around the city and generally have become a boring job lackey type, bring it bring it,but for the sake of the experience had to do these side quests at the end in one breath waiting for the same go and there is always something missing,from the transport we mainly used the turret and the bike+the rink,and simple machines some disposable,took a lot of strong guys,a security guard,police officer,a veteran soldier,and biker,giving everyone from the locker by the modernized weapons like the M16 with pipe) and AZA .Most that hated it when this whole Caudle will get into the car its already half zombie pokozat and rescued, they are big to me,I ran only with a katana well, sometimes with a sledgehammer +battery,dressed in the form of riot police ,helmet, boots and everything.Liked the game,mission 3 is not played on your screen resolution then the current reading the forum set up under the large format.put 9 because that adrenaline has not received since the passage of Dead island both parts.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
PS still the most hated spawn hordes of zombies,I get to narodenia experience they needed but wanted to clear the city of zombies type in this area purely because I worked there,but no come again in a residential area and then again the same crowd.Well, could even used the DLC or the cleaning mode of the city to make up the last zombie-type walk through the city and kill all zombarey to the last,looking for the houses the cellars at the cemetery.

9ay9round 04.05.20

I understand the game is still only in the electronic version? Jewel or DVD-BOX edition is planned?

K
Kol55 04.05.20

The game is not bad, what I liked, physics, Cho mnozhno take any predmet, clothing different. Cons, bad optimization, and is similar to the moat website. And so very not bad. But I'm not a fan of these games, this was enough for me for 2 days.

D
Doktor Popov 04.05.20

Kol55
Th for the Ira?:-)

K
Kol55 04.05.20

Dr. Popov
Maybe the game? Since you have girls there?

R
Russian_Lawyer 04.05.20

Played, but somehow not particularly interested in zombies, well, anything, interesting, large-scale, the only question is how quickly I tired of the game)

c
callmegod 04.05.20

Tired of the game for 4-5 hours. And it is in the low season.

B
Braun Fuhrer 04.05.20

All passed. Honestly in the end I have to quit when passed bare loader on the controller. Zombies absolutely brutalized, and drive around town from one corner to the other tired, especially in the last mission. Watched the credits, where all is dead but patient and held still, waited for a good ending. In the end there is intrigue, but the intrigue as it is not intriguing and catchy, so that will be another part or not on the drum. In General, it is possible to play, but not for long, because of the weak story and monotony of what is happening on the screen.

H
Hitmankhan 04.05.20

I'm also a fan of the first 2 parts. The trick of the game was to rescue the survivors. If in the previous parts to save the survivors had to do everything to protect them, replenish their health, to carry them through the whole map for yourself, etc, then immediately want the opposite to running, that they found refuge, to be honest it's a minus, what a large!!! What was the bliss when you give to the shelter for 5-6 people and gain experience. And then what to do between missions???Well posobirat drawings, of which 70% are generally not needed and not interesting, side missions courier, as mentioned above, bored in the mid game. But in terms of graphics, toy awesome. The same zombie is almost not visible on the screen, the picture is nice and colorful, dismemberment liked the combination of transport. In General, liked the game, but not as much as the previous part.

A
Alexam850 04.05.20

Generally in the series Dead Rising the mass murder of zombies. Here zombies are killed even no crowds, just hundreds destroyed . Player above under the name Ga M eR posted the results of the game - 68 thousand killed!! This is the population of a small city! Although this game is not pure zombies, but rather just infected, the normal zombies only in the head can kill, cutting them in half is useless =)

-
- DILOR- 04.05.20

I'll tell you honestly very Galima game. If it came out on Android it was still possible to while away a subway ride, and so stupid mesilovo.The last time there was a trend as the game forces all the porting on the PC to development costs recapture. Capcom would be better engaged in the creation of resident evil it's time to revive the series!

T
Tomas Freeze 04.05.20

123456654321wer
so revive already,let us rejoice friends ,they want to re-release the first and second(code Veronica) the old characters in which I have for the Sega dream caste played.
Спойлерhttp://igroplace.com/capcom-is-going-to-announce-a-remake-of-the-first-resident-evil/

K
Kotakasi 04.05.20

I really do not like the game. The incentive it costs 800 RUB I bought and was disappointed. The game just does not start, black screen and all! I looked and saw that a lot of mistakes!

M
Migo93 04.05.20

Not played part 1 and 2, but this is very pleasant, open world, nice graphics, gameplay great, story is also good, you can neighing)))

G
Global_genius 04.05.20

greluche than the second that's for sure ))) I the second ugaral like mad ) with these sorts Pribluda.. and then all the variety very much ))
http://game4you.su/titanfall/18449

M
Masky76 04.05.20

Like the game everything is OK, and the music scoring was like a horror movie zombie 80s. Play torrent edishn.