3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19 10:47 pm

FATALITY!!! (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Invent interesting characters fatalities for MK!!!
207 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

Interesting I wonder)))

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

mkuniverse.at.ua over the weekend were not updated! Here I found a new video! There's a crooked shot, but still full fatality Reptile))

V
VanishingWalker 11.10.19

The link quality just this type)

V
VanishingWalker 11.10.19

Johnny cage vs kitana (fatality cage):

Scorpio vs Reptile (Scorpion fatality):

PS Also the only victims of others:)

H
Hleyrd Kaldt Lys 11.10.19

Sub-zero. 1) using the sword of measles esrablished the torso of the opponent. 2) freezes the head of the opponent. 3) Kick roundhouse kick breaks frostbitten head. 4) Stick the sword of measles in the chopped-up torso of an opponent. Truncated)

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

mkuniverse.at.ua over the weekend were not updated! Here I found a new video! There's a crooked shot, but still full fatality Reptile))

H

Ermak. 1) lift the enemy with telekinesis. 2) Islamiat ribs the enemy. 3) fully pulling out the broken ribs. 4) strong throw And throws edge in the opponent.

H

Sub-zero. 1) using the sword of measles esrablished the torso of the opponent. 2) freezes the head of the opponent. 3) Kick roundhouse kick breaks frostbitten head. 4) Stick the sword of measles in the chopped-up torso of an opponent. Truncated)

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

I wonder, I wonder )) Come again! I, too, will come up new!
About Ermak by the way only I would come up with fatalities for MK 9 and represent all with the same graphics ))

H

Grey_Warden
ATP, schA will think more.)

H

Ermak. 1) lift the enemy with telekinesis. 2) Islamiat ribs the enemy. 3) fully pulling out the broken ribs. 4) strong throw And throws edge in the opponent.

H

Scorpio. 1) Izbevaet the enemy to death 2) the katana cuts the torso of the opponent. 3) Scorpion moves away. 4) use the harpoon as a whip and cuts the opponent vertically.

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

I wonder, I wonder )) Come again! I, too, will come up new!
About Ermak by the way only I would come up with fatalities for MK 9 and represent all with the same graphics ))

H

Grey_Warden
ATP, schA will think more.)

H

Smoke. 1) Sadism the enemy light.2) the enemy clears his throat and this time the smoke turns the opponent's neck 3 times . 3) Otshibaet the head foot. 4) the body of the enemy falls, and with the blood gushing smoke.

H

Scorpio. 1) Izbevaet the enemy to death 2) the katana cuts the torso of the opponent. 3) Scorpion moves away. 4) use the harpoon as a whip and cuts the opponent vertically.

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

0_o that's stylish!!! About smoke at all +10!!!
The Scorpion as it is not really ))

H

Smoke. 1) Sadism the enemy light.2) the enemy clears his throat and this time the smoke turns the opponent's neck 3 times . 3) Otshibaet the head foot. 4) the body of the enemy falls, and with the blood gushing smoke.

H

Sayraks. 1) Otshibaet the head with an uppercut. 2) Inserts a bomb in atravelling neck pushing it by a few down through the neck hole. 3) Moves away from the body. 4) Detonates a bomb in the body watching the flying ashmedai.

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

0_o that's stylish!!! About smoke at all +10!!!
The Scorpion as it is not really ))