3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Herurg2082 04.05.20 10:51 pm

Can I stay with Shani? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

can I stay with Shani if so, how?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roland From Gilead 04.05.20

No, you cannot. Only Triss or Yennefer.

I
IvanX0 04.05.20

Life is pain, can fans still get the poles,and those in the next expansion will give way =) (ex) no harm in Dreaming

_
_Ozymandias_ 04.05.20

Geralt hands with him very gentle - it is fine, and witch-Chan not needed.

d
djjack 04.05.20

Hmm, now I'm New Game and also think: what if you don't select in the main line Triss or Yen? Or come to Shani before choosing one of them? When I came to her door now and she said she was leaving, I asked her to stay, to which she replied that I have my own life (I'm with Triss finished the game), and she has her own. It is interesting to try. but there's so much to beat, I'll freak))) Maybe someone tried? If she can then at Corvo Bianco to come? Disk imaging in Runet on this topic not found, so raise this topic...

D
Don Huan 04.05.20

djjack
Shani in Corvo Bianco will not arrive at any outcome, so you do on this subject and not found. To come can only:
1. Triss /, Jennifer (If you can specify the enchantress)
2. CRIS (If not killed and you refused witch (or they from you))
3. Buttercup (In the case of the return of CRIS tor Gulch'ka from the witches, too, will have to give up (or you can start the passing add-on separately, without the Wild Hunt, in this case, too, will come Buttercup)).

M
Mama Stiflera 04.05.20

I wrote in one of the fact that the Project would provide for the possibility of the arrival of Shani in Corvo-Bianco. For those who do not chose Triss\Ian. To do this, needed to come up with just a few dialogues and all. I do not understand for example the meaning of the arrival of Buttercup (all about) and the absence of Shani which is when I say goodbye, promise to meet, to play Quint, drink wine. Moreover, Shani was just unique. No magic, everything is natural. Just the developers proceeded from the fact that Corvo-Bianco can come only characters from the main story, to which Shani in the 3rd part does not apply. Therefore, this possibility is not provided
P. S. Write a petition in the name of the CD project with a request to add Shani in Corvo-Bianco. It will be a request about the new DLC, it's not so difficult, so they may be able to add this with some patch. These developers listen to the players, and the request deserves attention

d
djjack 04.05.20

Don Juan
got it, thanks, that is will not come, but to do so she left, perhaps? If, say, I will deny witches and Corvo Bianco come Buttercup or CRIS.

d
djjack 04.05.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Yes, I agree, it is strange that they did not foresee, because it was very simple to do with the point of view of programming, just simple Boolean logic test in the last dialogue, i.e. something like:
if Yen=0 and Triss =0, than Shani=1, where 1 is true to call new subroutine, where Shani will say that they have each their way, and something of the opposite, and continues to live there in Ochsenfurt but wait for Geralt)))

Yes, and the cut-scene remake is not so difficult : replaced the model, prescribed a bit of dialogue, recorded speech, and all.

I think a petition should be a long time to write about, to give us a proper editor for normal mods like in TES seriii! Then, other petitions would never follow, because the same mod on Shani even I can write in a day, including voice, and normal programmers so generally a couple of hours)))

D
Don Huan 04.05.20

djjack
djjack wrote:
but to do so she left, perhaps? If, say, I will deny witches and Corvo Bianco come Buttercup or CRIS.
Also no, anyway she goes to the front. Even if the addition to take place after the main game when the front itself is not. In patch 1.21 there was a bug in which she had to sit on the bed at home in Sochi, but it was just a bug.

d
djjack 04.05.20

Don Juan
thanks for the reply!

T
TheLastKinG 04.05.20

No, guys, Jennifer and Triss - HAT. I caris EN krayt is more like it)