3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kerenskiy 05.09.19 12:49 pm

The most atmospheric and unusual games

People who advise such games, what would the atmosphere, the design, the soundtrack...everything was spot on. Example ( Silent Hill 1-4,Masquerade Vampires, Cryostasis, RE4, ) That would put pressure atmosphere, beautiful and mysterious at the same time...that we could just stand and listen to music or enjoy the landscape ( not necessarily bright)
108 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega xxx 05.09.19

Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3 is very atmospheric!

M
MelShlemming 05.09.19

The war on terror. Sweep

J
JackFake 05.09.19

Kerensky
The Long Dark

E
E288888 05.09.19

1)Gothic 1,2 classic, very atmospheric game.
2)the Witcher 3(especially in Velenje) quest with the Baron, why it was the most memorable from the game, though it is full of interesting quests.
3)Risen, unfortunately only 1 part(

s
stalkerspore 05.09.19

A. I. M. try it. The incentive is only A. I. M. 2. There is a little ambient and gloomy places, but painting scenery and sound yum) in addition, the project is extremely unusual. Even for 2006 year.

upd note sho story is not horror, and science fiction. For everybody in General...

f
falsh777 05.09.19

DMC3,4.

I
IZMAGINYS 05.09.19

Kerensky
Bloodborne is 100% if you have a ps4 , awesome , dark and almost scary . The plot is interesting and other . If there's no PS4 content with Dark souls 3 . At the beginning of the first 20 deaths will be difficult , but then easy ) Just look at YouTube . Played a lot of dark and beautiful games , but this is the chapel of perfection for me =) Bloodborne suggest very much .

I
IZMAGINYS 05.09.19

Serge xxx
and for that mod in the screenshot ?