3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
ncuxonaD 04.05.20 10:54 pm

Bloody castle! (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

People I have a question for you anyone of you passed completely bloody castle? It seems to me that it's not really 9999 levels ETOGES PPC. I Mak maximum reach 3,100 level on cutting of the current.

PS play as Virgil!
101 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komradik 04.05.20

th for the bloody castle??

n
ncuxonaD 04.05.20

When you pass the entire game for Dante offers a mode called Bloody Castle. It is the arena. Nateby fall down monsters when you kill a certain number of open 3 portal. Water, lightning and Fire. If you go in first then move up 1 level the top. If the second then 10. If the third then 100 levels up. The higher the level the better monsters and their more. Every 1000 level boss. At random for example I got a Lady, Cerberus and Agni with Rudra. Only the castle of 9999 levels. So.

Write to all who are hopping through.

X
X Ahtoh 04.05.20

I'm all for Virgil held! With the latest skin when he turns into Nelo. There at the end of the arena in darkness with their heads))there even for him hard)))

R
Rockkk 04.05.20

For all the efforts (bloody Palace) give only the bonus picture... and for Dante and Virgil...

X
X Ahtoh 04.05.20

Yes, that's the way it's a shame!

F
FTS_DRAGON 04.05.20

I, too, and Dante and Virgil had passed. Nifiga complex, only in the last area where all the shields go - dreary and everything!!! To quickly complete, you only need to fire a portal to go and everything!!! As soon as 100 is added, ie changing venues happens after 10 fights.

N
No5feratu 04.05.20

and there can be like that to survive? or every time have to start?

D
DimaX 04.05.20

Like it is impossible.

[
[Dante] 04.05.20

I have for Dante is almost gone!!! On the last level killed!)

V
Vergil 04.05.20

Passed and Dante and Virgil. Nothing complicated, just long and tedious painfully. For all the efforts by the way gives not only the picture but also the costume with infinite devil trigger, which, however, merges in full costume that you get after Dante MUST die.

[
[Dante] 04.05.20

HURRAY!! I GOT TO GO!!!!))) PASSED OUT 5 TIMES FOR EACH!))

K
KOMATO3HNK 04.05.20

Vergil

First, this suit is given not after the passage of the Bloody Palace and completing the game on the complexity of the Very Hard to be exact.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second, the rapid passage Bloody Palace is about 2, 2.5 or 3 hours (at least it was for me).

N
No5feratu 04.05.20

to fill the style S or SS on missions, it is better not to use Holy water(don't care that it lowers the rank of the item in my opinion as it relaxes), and the results obtained using the infinite dt costumes are not accepted, unless you're doing this solely for yourself and not going to spread. I their results obtained using data from the costumes, hated and pereprohodil with the usual skins for honesty...

N
Nuarlatotep 04.05.20

And what's the lock?

D
DimaX 04.05.20

The castle is also not recommended to undergo with infinite DT, if you want good results.

N
No5feratu 04.05.20

hmm... I must have not played DMC 3.... but as I recall, the rating at the end is given only in DMC 4, in which the use of dt kosuma gives a multiplier of x0.2

D
DimaX 04.05.20

But I also don't remember. Just compare with the fourth part

D
DARKSIDEATH 04.05.20

Was still not tired , so that still wasn't passed .

R
Revan the Witcher 04.05.20

For Dante the whole Castle was held for 2 and a half hours.

P
Pincet 04.05.20

I played and played.
then he went to the boss - the verge of level 20.
the result of the match I think is clear.

beat.
somewhere in the 3600 got - 3 large death with braids.
they zadolbali. Pragati them simultaneous attacks - bad at it.

issues after 5000 level five will give chtol?
and after 9000 nine?

people, share your experiences - who kakmo style has passed?