3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
90768946185t41786571 04.05.20 10:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell)

Write your impression
79 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crowley Alister 04.05.20

All disgusting,52 mission on the example reflect 15 waves of enemy or gather 800 of the spheres in 2 minutes

U
Udalite Profil 04.05.20

Yes minus will fail to pass you the video and go fight Satan,why do so few missions

E
Erno 04.05.20

As in the fourth part, very repetitive missions , in the spirit of kill so-and-so, etc.

p
prodigy007 04.05.20

but when it became worse...

Y
Ya Betmen 04.05.20

That is not really so bad?

s
savawerty 04.05.20

passed the mission with Shakespeare, statistics show that covered 20%. are you serious? I 25 minutes ago, the game installed!
what in hell transport? sinners somewhere in a hurry? moreover, in the beginning, give the ability to run faster cars and even fly.
it took me half an hour, and was demolished.
but I'm not too upset, not because of the ruble for this mess, not paid, and for free and complain about sin.

M
Manfis denZ 04.05.20

this addition can be done in 3-4 hours. well that is not bought.the developers time would have something else to think of, and each time the same current with a different plot

M
Maxis1977 04.05.20

shit shorter

d
darkpromo 04.05.20

DLS on the DLS, what is there to say

V
Viss 04.05.20

Just arrival question marks on the map any closer and you're. the final battle, and even the ending can be chosen. If you honestly thought the daughter of Satan will be a red hacker, they are painfully similar.

4 Palca 04.05.20

Where are these addicts who liked the game?It is clear that SR 4 was already a failure,and this is even more so

M
Mr. Castro 04.05.20

What a mess, what a freaky horror

N
N69 04.05.20

Wow. Radio turns left, only to hear it was banned. Only got 11 tracks.

R
RussianGames 04.05.20

Something Volution disappoint with this Supplement.

C
Chernyy Grifon 04.05.20

Well, that passed 10 minutes ago. The experience... can't say for certain. Fun is not at all. The main mission is for more that 100 pieces. Themselves are also identical. Somewhere in the 4 varieties. Blocks. Fucking block, you Get to understand how it gets. Pleased with the flights, Yes, they are good. Did not at first understand what to do but soon figured it out. History. It could be interesting. All in black and red-brown, dull. Story missions 5 pieces. That mouth just for 10 minutes of gameplay and half an hour of cutscenes. The only thing that I liked most is the choice of endings. Until one looked the first. SchA, I can still look. In General, I can't say that he was disappointed, but not happy. Some sort of neutral attitude. To DLS DLS to DLS. Your money definitely not worth it.

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 04.05.20

Collect 800 blocks, kill enemies, 60000, activate 35 rigs - all mission. Empty world filled with absolutely no interesting extra tasks (which are issued for the principal).
Moreover, the game, judging by the reviews, runs for 4 hours, and leveling (monotonic smash blocks and enemies) takes 20 hours, and made the city defense that prevent you fly and need to destroy them to properly take off, and to destroy them, you need to kill 15 demons, hindering you. I think on the whole these three pieces? Or five? Or at least eight? No. THEIR MOTHER, 26 PIECES! And at the point where 5 minutes in a disney style sang the devil, his daughter, of Get and Kinsey, I got a concussion because of the numerous facepalmed. Turned off the game when I was trying to find this chair, looking for 5 minutes - not fucking found. In short, Saints row merged.
PS I look Forward to reviews of those who shouted that it is DLS to DLS will be better than GTA 5.

A
Anomel Suna 04.05.20

Too short. And flight control is terrible.(need to control with the mouse)

Here the city is like. Though not and Steelport from 3 parts(well, especially not Stilarter of the second), but definitely better than 4. Similar buildings, almost none. The division into districts is also pleased.
The cut scenes are sometimes too tight.
There is a lot of references to all the previous installments of Saints Row. (Sometimes these references Supplement the meagre good the story of the previous games)

m
meagarry 04.05.20

Was delighted with the third part. Fourth was enough for half an hour. Already had some nonsense just. Reading the reviews, this is a creation even with the torrent download will not be

-
-Al-ex- 04.05.20

Could be done as an addition to the third or fourth part. But they decided to rip separate the dough).

X
XaSSR10 04.05.20

Downloaded. Set. Launched. Played. Turned off.
And realized that I pissed away 20 minutes of your life