3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Bob 05.05.20 08:17 pm

Don't make my mistake with the truck after Alaska. (SnowRunner)

After I rushed through the garage to Alaska, I hinted that bro come on back to Michigan DUI, as long as you have the chaise, which even slips in the mud, in Alaska you do neh! Well, me and most it is clear, born in the USSR, just a thought thrown to Alaska, I return to home port...

Distracted, well, return, I and before the flight noticed a truck in the Parking lot next to the garage, in short, approached the PICKUP truck initial and foolishly poured with it in the truck all the fuel. And heavy, turned out to be a leaky gas tank, watching the slurry flows through the sieve. Some how managed out of 79 gallons back in the truck back 30 fucking gallons. And when he returned from Alaska I was written when I was passing through the point of trailers that have a trailer.

and visually I saw the trailer the Technicals. Think super, rushed to the pickup to it but when I try to join a pickup game said CASANDRA. Not to my flea such a Beast. But I'm from the Soviet Union, even with an engineering degree, I think the shit-war, cling to a winch and dragged to the truck on low, because on the machine on the flexible coupling he hit a pickup truck in the ass from time to time.

Brought as possible to the socket of the truck, but not caught, this far, then I moved to the other side of the trailer in relation to grupovuha and pulled his winch almost back to back, moved and voila, the balance 970, from 1500 to the trailer spent.

So first, do not pour the slurry in a decrepit sieve, to fix the way it is. Do not repeat my mistake, because now I have to drive the first truck here in the garage (although check first whether there is a teleporter, like in spintires), instead of a pickup to pay half and send the vehicle independently to the gas station.
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

order screen is opened in full screen, right-clicking on it and open in a new window, if anyone knows the mechanics of the PlayGround.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

that's about to pull up have a pickup truck when it drove on the trailer winch from the other side.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

by the way, maybe I won't have to drive the truck with the first gas station before the construction of the bridge, now for the screenshot above I entered the game and just pick-up again stepped out of the Garage and I had a full tank, although prior to arrival was 29 liters, which had to drain back out to the truck repaired, so now just fill in the truck and went to the garage, maybe it will refuel.

c
colob 05.05.20

And what was needed all these maneuvers, if this tractor runs great pickup in the garage, and there is repaired automatically, the benefit that the garage five meters)

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

colob
so it's now clear, but the sequence that I had another :-)

Return from Alaska, seen Technicals and a leaky truck...

And then, as in the saying:

Bad head to the feet rest does not give :)

P
Pavel Gomza 05.05.20

And to change and press to evacuate not like? Any equipment returned to the garage dressed and repaired...

S
Sprintin 05.05.20

colob
why pull somewhere?
sat(for any machine) and pressed V and evacuation and all of you in the garage repaired.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Sprintin
it is now known, but at that stage, I didn't know.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Hayter-loser for the life of me zaminusovali and want minus something in the real world, ahhha of hhha of hhhhaaa...

S
Sprintin 05.05.20

Voin Bob
well, it was in the previous parts.
if playing for the first time, then Yes, it is not clear.

A
Alexuc 05.05.20

Voin Bob
And how are you back from starting a pickup truck back to Michigan? I have it on Alaska's frozen.
And the box of the machine,as in the previous parts does not seem to be. Sad

S
Sprintin 05.05.20

Alexuc
duck bring it back to the garage, then pack and move to Michigan
training for whom?

J
James16rus 05.05.20

That you love yourself fuck, get in the truck and evacuate to the garage

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

James16rus
in fact, this situation indeed may occur and not next to the garage (in theory). And then here is my experience I will definitely come in handy, isn't it?

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Alexuc
figured out how?

B
Borisbritva8888 05.05.20

Tell me what to do with sasanika I pulled around the farm? I Hello to the farm and I do not che, not confirmed

G
GuyverDark 05.05.20

colob
neighing

A
Alexuc 05.05.20

Voin Bob
Thank you,understood.Now conjure with cruise control,as in the previous parts.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Borisbritva8888
now grab your gun and get everybody on the farm :-)

but seriously, you took a job in the square of the evacuation? I go blank then drove, took a job there and passed here, and as it turned out to leave the game and rejoining helps, but don't leave the object in the rectangle of delivery at the same time I understand.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Alexuc
I doubt that you need it, out of asphalt, which is small, dry roads, and it is usually short sections, coping machine, but then almost everywhere reduced, especially at the initial stage of the passage with default conditions, suspension, rubber, etc. And constant attention and the cruise control don't even know where you can apply.