3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legggo 05.05.20 08:18 pm

Ladders(Contours) on the character and objects because of the frequency of the monitor (Fallout 4)

On the character and objects do not leave ladders along the contour(Especially visible when you look directly at the sun). I think this is due the frequency of the monitor.I have the resolution 1366x768(60Hz), with this permission the feeling that the game runs on a different frequency. Put bit. 1920x1080, a little bit disappear the ladder, but not significantly. Same problem I had with the MK-10, it is on my permissions, the frequency was just above 60Hz. and the same ladders. and at 1920x1080 was 60Hz(shown in the settings of frequency, in such police no) QUESTION: how to set 59-60Hz with permission of 1366x768 in the game settings. Perhaps a paragraph should be in the config.the file to change?I really some XS and will.
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prithrak 05.05.20

So?

Sam I am suffering. It disappears at a certain weather or lighting, but in XS.

F
FreeSamuR3 05.05.20

The guys in the launcher options there is a setting(in advanced) as godrays quality put it off, the squares will disappear. It's apparently some sort of feature lighting which is on the radika is not working. but the way I function I didn't want to pass out with ultra settings I had to throw everything on low and then manually all except this setting to increase. If help is not for that!)

G
GyJIeBeR 05.05.20

Did not help
I have the squares at the edges of the characters(Settings changed from max. to min.) anyone knows tell me.
Another texture minimum current, put middle, high, etc. and they don't look at the minimum salary, all cut and set the current texture, to sense 0 . but as in 2005, in games.

j
john_cassidy 05.05.20

Who decided this problem? I have a 6970, search for the settings which will remove the ladder. Thanks for the reply.

S
Sergei Romanov 05.05.20

john_cassidy
volumetric sun rays removed - disappeared these stairs

G
GUGL MAPS 05.05.20

Fucking help the pancreas,I don't really understand what's going on,but I noticed two problems in Overwatch:1.ladders fucking,and though the settings are all on ultra(read on),2.I noticed when changing graphics settings changes nothing(happens like this:I IZMENENIY for example the antialiasing settings at ultra low,says that I have ultra,but the old settings remained.RADEON RX 590 SERIES.