3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luzinkpot 11.10.19 10:49 pm

?Alternative poker software Kills the game? (Diablo 2)

When copying with the replacement of files allclient ''killing ''game. He stops start at all.Pirates 1.14 d eng.any ideas?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon Guard 11.10.19

the other daddy you can copy how and why did you decide that if you don't start then you are not working? just something that you have not completed e.g. did not run the video test, do not set the compatibility

and the game he kills, Yes, I do not like such that it is not easy to play in many Windows, no bonus huge trunk this is not a substitute, so playing with the old client, and about the viola and forgot to think

L
Luzinkpot 11.10.19

Archon Guard
I took nothing that he is not working.Just don't start ekzeshnik.The other dad is what kind of ?Not in the root directory with the game ?Video test Yes .does not run ,try.Have newstravel compatibility ?With Windows or something ?What should have been ?

f
firkax 11.10.19

Saw this on win8. He asked me to help via teamviewer and I never got to find out a specific reason why it does not start. Apparently some idiotic system of protection of a computer from its owner.
Helped only create on the desktop a new folder, copy there all files from the D2 folder which was somewhere in Program Files and launching the game from it.
All this nonsense started on win8 and continued on win10. You can put it win7 with no problems almost.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.10.19

firkax
And best of Windows XP! There is generally no trouble and an elephant from one computer to call for a solo!

f
firkax 11.10.19

7 them, too, say the same, but is not put xp on new computers often

m
minovalo 11.10.19

Archon Guard wrote:
with it is not easy to play in many Windows

L
Luzinkpot 11.10.19

just multi window why it does not work for me in 1.14 d( 1.13 113 d2m works but lag on РG by itself, even without Windows.) .So I decided other way (to try.Is not rolling.I'll try to buy litsuhu.Can work multi OConnell D2m1.14.(version д2м under each patch change)

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.10.19

firkax wrote:
not put xp on new computers often
always is not put, therefore it is necessary juzat dev - there all is, even the Alto client