3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kobiak 05.05.20 08:19 pm

KHAN 39 Marshall (Car) (SnowRunner)

Downloaded 3 different Repack from different authors, but all as I can not understand why there is this UAZ neither store nor at the first appearance in the garage. no it all! all the reviews for this game all there is this mod and the signature of top dlc. someone tell me what am I doing wrong
28 Comments
Sort by:
T
True_Rivethead 05.05.20

kobiak
It's just nasty litsushnikov is that epic gay story money brought. Pirate people hurt!

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

True_Rivethead
kobiak
Yes, and those who bought the Premium Edition(Because I bought premium I have, a friend bought the regular edition it does)
Well, if the torrents will spread the Premium I think will also be.
He's just in the Garage appears in the purchased car and have him mark the DLC and it is a grandmother if you need the section of Scouts)

k
kobiak 05.05.20

Vindizzel
I just climb on the pirates in the folders there data on this machine is! khan 39 khan 08 the loaf, so just need somewhere to enable it in the settings

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

kobiak
I think it's a matter of time, when the torrents will be a version with all Premium content, be patient)
I took litsuhu just to play with a friend, sorry that had to squalid Epic store to take, the incentive is much easier and more pleasant all.

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

kobiak
Well, that's actually yet all the Premium Content (Screen with Epic Stora)
UAZ imbisa of course, goes almost everywhere, except in snow sucks and it is impossible for him to open the tyre with chains, and so for the initial stage is sooooo good scout(hammer is good too, especially if the pump I think even better than UAZ this will be)

Spoiler

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

like this?

N
NickerPRO 05.05.20

Voin Bob
Where do you downloaded this version of the game, answer the pancreas. I have Marshal in repak from Hattab no reason.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

NickerPRO

https://www.playground.ru/files/snowrunner_m134_minigun-202793/#comment-18754117

in this thread all described in detail

N
NickerPRO 05.05.20

Voin Bob
Thank you)

s
spakun 05.05.20

Vindizzel
Hi, the question is not on topic, but - have you performed on the Taimyr Peninsula the first Loka quests in water, fallen off a cliff, stuck truck? Where you need to refuel and repair. I made and fixed it, but nothing else happens. Sin may be due to the fact that in cooperative play?

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

spakun
A stuck truck I have done. And the job with repairing and refueling the lost cars are the same.
The point is to COMPLETELY to 100%(Required) to repair and refuel. After this job is done and you can in this car already to change and to take back to the garage.
Even if you made to 100%, but repaired to 99% - the task is not executed.

s
spakun 05.05.20

Vindizzel
Do it, but why the niche is not working. A space or move to the same place to refuel and repair?

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

spakun
No, I just arrived, repaired and refueled to 100%. The job was done and I took the car to the garage
Can you do a bug. Try it in single player to do the job this, just check)

Z
Zhora Poroh 05.05.20

Vindizzel
I'm single so I tried to run the job on the dam.All fixed and filled for the task count,and the truck can't move.Already it to the garage and dragged all the same.Game pirates from Khattab

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Jora Gunpowder
Wow, even so.
I had all 100% repaired like in the job, but not counted, is there the engine was 78/80 repaired, but in the job of mol is 100%. Have doxinyl everything was fine)

Z
Zhora Poroh 05.05.20

Vindizzel
so the job that counted.And the car does not start.

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Jora Gunpowder
Not at all you can take I understand, but the option to BUY it after the job is already there)

Z
Zhora Poroh 05.05.20

Vindizzel
you can buy

s
spakun 05.05.20

Vindizzel
In General, checked these missions in coop do not work. I should have livnot with the session, then it worked. Koop, there certainly are disgusting

S
SnowRunner 05.05.20

Vindizzel
What to buy? I have this car hangs on the map and listed in the list on the Dike.and to sit in it I can't.And here to buy?It was possible to buy and to complete the job.I have a License