3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
monalisa 05.05.20 08:21 pm

Information about the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Information about Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

— At the beginning of the game will be Scandinavia, but further developments will have to occur in England;
— Players will assume the role of a Viking assassin Eivor. The chance to play as a man and a woman;
— You can customize the beard, tattoos, war paint and gear;
— Instead of an eagle companion Eivor is a Raven.
— Is the hub of the village, which reflects the consequences of the choice of the players. The story will move as the emergence and development of the villages of the Vikings;
— The village will be motivation for the player to return to already explored territory;
— The game still has RPG elements and love relationship. In the villages it is even possible to contemplate other people's weddings;
— The segment at the present time to be playable. Leila is still the main character. The developers claimed to have found a new way to make this segment interesting;
— Valhalla single player, no co-operative;
— A game made from scratch for the PS5 and Xbox Series X

Release in autumn for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Stadia

35 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 05.05.20

monalisa
While all that is known, I want and like. Was afraid of moving away from the concept of the Odyssey to another steppe

m
monalisa 05.05.20

dilat
Information is not very much... Even on foreign websites. But the degree of the release of information will spread

A
Alphalva 05.05.20

monalisa wrote:
The developers claimed to have found a new way to make this segment interesting
monalisa wrote:
Game made from scratch for the PS5 and Xbox Series X
Every time the same thing they say they long themselves should be ashamed.

L
Lobo 05.05.20

dilat
unlikely because odiseya well sell now.So it is unlikely.

d
dilat 05.05.20

Lobo
Well

M
MunchkiN 616 05.05.20

most likely the game will be about like Witcher 3 but less deep variable quest system but with more advanced stealth, perhaps the management of vessels and supplies and therefore will be able to knock to take a place among bogomir Millennium, I hope. as if it is a logical step in the development of the series.

D
Dogmit 05.05.20

MunchkiN 616
The game is not the type of witch, and the type of Odyssey, that is dozens of hours of dreary whale, performing repetitive story and side missions, the installation effects in regions with disruption (kill 20 British burn the reserves) and a major battle for the region, plus hunting for deer, bears and wild boars for prikormki clan.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.05.20

Dogma
I say as the Witcher 3. free the village from monsters. gather all the supplies in question marks, collect all the sets of armor. get materials for crafting and alchemy, win fights and races and so forth. in the Witcher 3 had a lot of interesting activities. if AC will be procedural quests the game really go on for hundreds of hours like Skyrim or fallout 4.

d
dilat 05.05.20

MunchkiN 616
In the Odyssey was procedural quests

p
pam007666 05.05.20

again aceti from previous games, yubisoft never menyaetsya

P
PACCBETOFF 05.05.20

Guys, well I seem to have collected all currently known information about Valhalla.

i
igorvorobev644 05.05.20

Assassin's Creed Valhalla – All we know
Спойлерhttps://www.gamzadrot.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-vse-chto-my-znaem/

C
Car Igr 12.07.20

Waiting for release

S
SPR1GGAN 12.07.20

The trailer I saw that will run under the roofs of houses

and that he has a rope ,not shenbao(or whatever his name is) is in 3 parts?

well, a pile of throwing axes Ala like a bunch of pistols on his chest and back in black flag

The animation is very reminiscent of the fourth/third part ,the slope in forward with splayed hands
jump animation when cast on the ground similar to previous installments in the series starting like to the first ,but in the last two games it kind of had to

For Grafenau picture +- on the same level as in the Odyssey and the origin ,if they raise sistemki will be apparent nebulosa

y
yar1097 12.07.20

dilat
So she draws on hundreds of hours. For 4 pass, 2 of which 100% collection and sweep the entire.

d
dilat 12.07.20

yar1097
I do not argue, itself 300+ hours played on licenses and about 100+ on the pirates. But random quests (hourglass horns) served rare. More were taken on Board. Well and, accordingly, also closed the entire map

L
LaFeT666 12.07.20

the main character of the game as the right hidden blade returns

S
SPR1GGAN 12.07.20

the most important thing that the game will return the pants ,and then abcence in the Odyssey zadolbali

d
digitalkid 12.07.20

yar1097 wrote:
For 4 pass, 2 of which 100% collection and sweep the entire.
Che-thread of the 100% give interesting? And then all scored half of the content. Type roleplay.

d
digitalkid 12.07.20

If anything, this dude here gives a shitload of information fit with reference to the sources. And he of the French campaign. In any way hands do not reach to make news in his VIDOS.

The previous 2 issues