3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reyser 05.05.20 08:21 pm

Case - Trumpet (SnowRunner)

Hi all, faced with such a problem, the job one of the first of a situation, it is necessary to deliver the tank to the plant, I bring her there, but she's not giving up! This way and that shoved don't want to accept it, who faced with such? Game license play without cheats.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
M-Audio 05.05.20

and in the other task, also associated with the tank is the same crap

t
tahoma86 05.05.20

With the tank refueled? If Yes, then tuck it back. I once helped.

Y
Yura-Novikov 05.05.20

Leave it on the plant and bring the rest of the load, it will automatically be accepted as it will bring

T
Teldaram 05.05.20

Yura-Novikov
The correct answer

t
tahoma86 05.05.20

With the first trailer just impossible to refuel. When it will be smilovsky the dam.

i
insel260 05.05.20

Assignment Most important to have the same problem. They brought the bricks and boards, now worn with tanks all around the farm, the job is not counted. From barrels are not refueled. Brought all kinds of filled tanks from small to the huge... How to get a job, I do not understand...

License.

UPD: Figured out how to get this job. We have to go to a Drilling site or a gas station, with the platform. To platform downloadable 2 pack of drums with fuel and driven to the farm. Just to bring to the farm tank - no wheels, they need it in barrels... the Americans that they take...

I
IGORROGOV 05.05.20

Racer
Do not refuel with it.

A
Arroc 05.05.20

When I brought the tank in TRACKING the quest line of the tank is lost in the quest will not count. The tank itself remained. Threw it next to the other stuff. When the quest counted the tank lost.

R
Reyser 05.05.20

Yura-Novikov
That was so helpful, thank you.

J
Joker824 19.08.21

In the task "Business - Pipe", he handed over the tank last. I refueled from the tank, but it turned out to be refueled from the gas tanks back)) It turned out to hand over from such an unnatural situation (the screen was made immediately after the moment of delivery, the back of the tank was rested against a concrete fence)

Spoiler

v
volodya22rus 19.08.21

Joker824 wrote:
but it turned out to be returned filled from gas tanks.
Why? They give up so well. I also refuel before handing over.
Joker824 wrote: It
turned out to pass from such an unnatural position.
At least from what position you pass it, the main thing is to go to the point yourself and the task will be completed.

J
Joker824 19.08.21

volodya22rus
Yes, as soon as I didn’t put it, they didn’t take it right away. Therefore, I decided to describe how it turned out for ME, maybe it will help someone))

D
Ded_Ued 19.08.21

Restarting the game helped me. Before that, he left the tank at the place of delivery at the plant. After loading the save, the tank was counted and the task ended.

K
Kangaroo 19.08.21

Good day, everyone, metal slats are not unloaded on this task. I drive up with rails to the unloading zone, press "C" and a pop-up window shows that I have nothing in the back. (((Help, can anyone know what to do?

K
Kangaroo 19.08.21

In the mission "the lost container" is the same, I cannot unload, since there is no way to unload the container at the unloading site. Help

K
Kangaroo 19.08.21

I figured out the container, after loading onto the truck platform, it was necessary to pack it via "v"

V
Vitaly Trubitsyn 19.08.21

I deliver metal beams to the drilling platform, but I cannot unload. He writes (take the car out of the unloading zone), tried everything possible, effect 0!

A
Alex6862462 19.08.21

Vitaly Trubitsyn
There was the same problem. Turn around at the unloading point, look for the position in which the cargo will be unloaded. Hemorrhoids, of course, but I have not found other solutions.

V
Vitaly Trubitsyn 19.08.21

Alex6862462
Thank you!