3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rvh85 05.05.20 08:22 pm

Libel and slander in my address Vip_A (Diablo 2)

Today went to NBC and told me about the complaint.Actually it is libel and slander to my address from an unknown player.
26.11.2013 date of my registration and the beginning of the game.This season started with day 1 and stayed in the top.All the difficulties we went through together: NCR-LongNihgt(was a top Ladera first days),AMA-bg-amazon(my friend from Bulgaria),barb-FrenzyAlex,Sorka-vip_a.Barb gives Boo ,Sora flies-necr tanks with screami amazon nonsuit damage.The game passed.All saw it.Each khbr hard work all naked.Then there was a division ,as I play strictly from morning to evening.Sleep at night.My goal was to get 95 LVL to start crafting.As playing 1 and there is no help bet on Kraft .
Now, after the fact. Since day 1 before I get my LVL 95 I was rocking the day with a 6: 00 am to 22-00.Every day.Ie at this time 6-00 to 18-00 22-00 max in the throne I fly mostly.And the whole ladder all the players swayed along with me.Side-by-side.During this time I was at NBC with all.This morning 2 times per season was found with Tirania-VI.In the morning at 6-00.Want to know when I pxil players and ruiner khbr?To fly with my 92 LVL on normal and nestenes to pcsite all there is? When was this ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
rvh85 05.05.20

This character on the server Rubattle ruined HBR game, constantly Pkshit other players, not shy even with my LVL 92 fly on the normal BR and all there is to Pcsat for no reason. Communicates solely to the Mat, and sends everyone on any occasion. States that games HBR creates it, and therefore all owe him something. Please calm schizoid

The author is a kos25.

r
rvh85 05.05.20

It was like this.I swayed along with the bg-amazon.In one of the NBC rannow I told Sorka in a full Tr to fly to the throne.Was refused.What came out of the party .Concluded the party with bg-amazon , flew to the throne and finished khbr 2.My actions have angered some kos25.Because he used to party to enter the portal and stand AFK.And so ran for ranom.What he told me will write a complaint against me.I ruiny khbr him and don't give him a swing.And he wrote postesnyalsya.Naturally neoboshlos without mutual insults.

r
rvh85 05.05.20

Nothing to add.Please take action regarding this person-kos25

D
DyavolDva 05.05.20

The story is very sentimental, but ability there's no sense in gameplay, the administration does not intervene. And open-khbr NG created solely for cuckoldom, a waste of time on some deer, the rules people there swinging, and just come policity Expo. To punish this bad man you can myself, PC has not been canceled.

k
kocs25 05.05.20

Well, now I will try more with you in one game to go, you just need a quick confirmation that you offend people left and right. A couple of screenshots there is like a dozen, lay out, and to date your check will be the twentieth.05.2020

i
ixdon 05.05.20

But why write several posts in a row, if you can write it all with one?

M
Mudrost Ondala 05.05.20

N Vedro Popkorna O Pul

D
DELETEEND 05.05.20

how much fun you will be when you learn to put each other host and pakasit each other on NBC. add each other in /f list , learn about the team /where
Not just to complain on the forum.
Although, then we won't know (