3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sash00 05.05.20 08:22 pm

Need help (Drug Dealer Simulator)

Due to the fact that I've traded a day, the visibility had risen to a Terrorist. Got raided drug(label the RAID and the timer for a minute). I was not at the headquarters(it's kind of important). Began to take drugs, but the police spotted me and gave me a Taser, although before you go to bed, I dumped the bag. The problem is that the timer disappeared, and the tense music plays + in the house where I found the RAID disappeared some furniture: laptop Desk, sofas, a bed and a bunch of cans(except for banks in which I forgot meth, lol). This is so conceived or a bug tough? I need to download (very) old box?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Senchenko 05.05.20

sash00
bug, waiting for update

K
KluckJK232 05.05.20

Guys, somebody will do the patches for PC??

d
drwax 05.05.20

I have not opened panarium although I have fulfilled all the conditions i.e., the job is done the area is open, but in fact not. Earned 500 reputation of the gang and stuck open all areas and shelter

R
RussianAlex 05.05.20

sash00
The bug with disappearing furniture, is actually not a bug. It is the result of the drug RAID(I honestly XS as they had planned, but IMHO - so). It is elementary relief of the furniture back into the furniture before leaving the window. The main thing - to cans on the table were not. Otherwise, until you put a new table - the banks are hanging in the air and cannot be removed
And about the drugs... can you recommend one life hack. Two.
1 - secret Comtat. Expensive, contain little(40g), but at least something
2 - Store all drugs on the point in a briefcase or backpack. And to come back empty. Delivery - only by the night
Well, the General rule is: Big deals and shipping repe Drag-Lord and above to defer for the night. Major is from 10-15g(can not test for sure)

E
ERHater 17.07.20

By the way if you sell only at night, visibility is not growing.
The only problem is where to put the empty suitcases from La Ballena, they're in the cabinets,lying on the floor , everywhere:)

K
KINGNN 17.07.20

RussianAlex
The funny thing is, I do not even drugs was not in the house, not in a backpack. Flew drug control. I was cut off, and a fine. But the most annoying missing all the furniture. The meaning of all additional homes lost, some nonsense.

R
RussianAlex 17.07.20

KINGNN
Duc to monitor the factors need not to run. If furniture is on point a lot and flew in the RAID you need at least to dump into the furnished laptop, a wardrobe and a Desk. The rest is not critical. Besides, I never saw that the DEA stormed the apartment of the cartel. Only the rented shelter
PS well and storage suitcase/the key lock solves. never on the RAID was not flown by serious losses. with a suitcase were caught, it was. But on the roads - never. Besides jeeps of police strong stand on the street and at the points where they are you can figure out where to fly a RAID
The main objective with the threat of the RAID - not to go a day in the asylum from which there is no escape(in the garage, for example).

v
vincent44 17.07.20

ERHater
And I suitcases shoved him together with coke in a bookmark, first coke, then a suitcase or coke disappears.
Ps. zadolbali his suitcase...

P
Pavel4201488 27.09.20

Please help, you need a file to set up the controls. I put the "S" key as a back movement, save, I go into the game, everything flies off again

P
Pavel4201488 27.09.20

To the commentary above

P
Pavel4201488 27.09.20

B
BORN777 27.09.20

Pavel4201488
I have the same song. Solved the problem?

A
Alex dante 06.03.21

I welcome everyone. The question is. Is it possible for your hucksters to leave the goods in the same place. How does the cartel do it?

A
Alex dante 06.03.21

RussianAlex
As far as I know, there is only one door to any hideout. In this case, they are all dead ends. And at the expense of factors - I did not find information on how to reduce them.

A
Alex dante 06.03.21

I noticed one feature or bug. If you enter the inventory next to the police before their "SEARCH", they will pass by. This is certainly not 100% infa. But it happened a couple of times. Correction: This option does not work.

R
RussianAlex 12.03.21

Alex Dante
DOOR - one. But most vaults have WINDOWS. Which you can also go to during the assault
There are no windows in the garages, and the door is there ...