3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy1103 05.05.20 08:23 pm

Spare parts for drilling (SnowRunner)

Where to find spare parts for the drill to plant 4 PCs? Black river.
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kamazz007 05.05.20

It is necessary to take order in the city, near a warehouse, click to follow the task and they will be marked on the map.

M
MAPIIIAJI 05.05.20

Kamazz007
platform with crane, suitable for these goods

K
Kamazz007 05.05.20

Yes. I took a flatbed with manipulator. For one a pass 2 boxes to take quite real.

z
zoom200 05.05.20

I can't activate this order. Accordingly, the load on does not appear in the game world. Instruction is in the list, visited the plant and there also can't activate the order. And such trouble with all stuck. I brought to the farm but to take them nowhere as to activate order

T
TR-18 05.05.20

Дмитрий1103
zoom200
Dudes, I found the solution! The task of the missing equipment is activated in the city, and all of the labels parts will appear on the map! Thanks dude from above! The floor of day suffered!

S
SnowRunner 05.05.20

The task can be ACTIVATED in the CITY where the WAREHOUSE WITH METAL!

H
Hudson 05.05.20

Collected tap all four box of parts, brought to the plant - not losing weight. First two brought - no, well, left them at the platform, went for another two - still not picking up. I do all four the body is folded on top of each other and all four are in the discharge area laid out and everything. What to do?

B
BulletRain959 05.05.20

Hudsоn
You have to press V and packaging the goods. You can only pack one box with spare parts. Packed can be taken without problems

D
Dmitriy1103 05.05.20

Thank you all! Yes, it was necessary to enable the task)

R
RIMMARAMMA 05.05.20

Please tell me where to get this stupid building platform. The whole map traveled can't find it on contract to the rig. 2 items were tokens of type where to go and what to take, and on this platform there is no marker. In job it is written that is necessary a high saddle, I put it on and took the trailer to him, and the marker visic on the rig, I realized this is the place where to deliver and where to take is not marked.

L
LanserEVOx 05.05.20

RIMMARAMMA
This trailer should stand on the plant , check out whatever task it was activated and then everything should show where the trailer and it is heavy , need a good truck to haul

i
iDson 05.05.20

I have here 2 of the container during unloading is gone.. :c 2 of 4 taken.. the map will not spawn, and... ??
we went into town, took the job again.. have been spawned... but still, it's a shame. )

R
RIMMARAMMA 05.05.20

LanserEVOx
Thank you I'll check. But I say the label is on the rig where necessary to deliver and where to take is not marked. The mission is active in that case. Other jobs were all labels and this no.

R
RIMMARAMMA 05.05.20

In short, I checked. This trainer from antifan baguet of the game. I run the game through his program I lost all bought trucks and available trailers. While I go to the store and the ones that I have purchased, they have the numbers of how many of these type trucks but open the map there is a list of trucks and trailers are Empty, they are not. I had to take a new truck. Did a job on the map black river, the list Dyson Diesel, drilling rig, last assignment was to deliver the construction platform, but it is not stupid. I'm even on the next map went, THERE and everything. Tried to enable and disable the tracking of the task does not help. Tried to quit the job and take again does not help. Said a comment above that she is on the plant, so IT is NOT THERE. Run the game WITHOUT a coach antifan and bought trucks and available trailers appeared all + trailer development platform appeared on the plant. Suddenly someone come in handy. Or trainer he raw or the game itself baguet because of him, I'm XS but without the trainer everything works better. Or only I have this game with the game and his coach. Always said that fling the top-end version, and in most cases even if the version of the game and the trainer are not the same still works well, barakuda, more or less. Hell yeah with him I even prosidaet fps to 30, but without him, 60 for a high. This time his trainer is not very exited for me