3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
losevo58 11.10.19 10:49 pm

The count !! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Not to clog the file of the topic senseless and useless in a Flood, you are welcome here - to produce your vapor!
145 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 11.10.19

losevo58
Your delusions!! You learn to read! I wrote in black and white that 7.0 after draining after a while came 1.71 with Finland because the 7.0 was not Finland, and after draining 1.90 10.2 came out, too, with big changes! Learn to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

losevo58
Quote for those who did not read!!!!
I watched the card and noticed twice, when draining Mario 7.0 stopped download ProMods earnings fell and they had what they spur and they released ProMods 1.71 which was enlarged and rebuilt Finland Denmark, I thought it was a coincidence after 1.71 for a long time, namely versions of games 1.11 1.12 1.13 there was nothing major that the city has added the city of Norway was rebuilt the two cities in Italy, again dropwise and then merge the Mario map 10.2, which contains almost all the ProMods except the cities on the default download and, accordingly, earnings ProMods fall and they release such a major update which didn't do a very long time! ProMods 1.90 Here and think do not need much just to draw Parallels between major updates and plums maps Mario! Money money and again money for free no team did nothing, and moreover could not exist, especially for the hill. It is in our country may be doing on the enthusiasm and abroad only for the money!

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

losevo58
And yet, Mario is known to everyone who plays games of this series! He made maps for the first ETS when your ProMоds not exist! They are still in the yard in the sand was picked ;) Then he did the cards for the GTS and then, too, there was no ProMods and almost all did one Mario so of experience he as a fool shag And your ProMods can't compete with that, except that when he does grow old and cease to make maps then it will catch up with and gain experience! If you played the first ETS and GTS you would know Mario because almost no one except his full card not created! Even a map of Indonesia he made a huge realistic on the GTS, but you played in the Train Train Simulator, And now came to praise a great team that can't keep up with alone Mario

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

09_KZ
I told you in PM the details painted.

l
losevo58 11.10.19

vovangt4
Where did you see in this thread the mention of Hungary ??? Caught Promods not me, and you. I told you about it and responded. Read carefully their posts.
This is the first and the second:
Does not make sense to discuss what is not in reality and what the eyes do not see the vast majority of users !!
That's when Mario Bogdanov will create your personal Website or Blog and lay out in open access of THESE CARDS ( without mass errors in the logs) for the entire community of players ETS2 (any version), then we'll talk.
About the map (Not turn the language to call her a map from Mario) that is posted on the forum, I have already expressed.

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

losevo58
I'm not hooked I said that ProMods for two years made a cat laugh, compared to the same Mario! Yes, if you honestly say that all of Africa Greece Spain and Italy Mario skonvertil with GTS its the same card Mario 9.2 but it was a different game and just because the map editor in ETS2 not preconverted card from GTS to ETS2 and Mario with komandoi TSM gradually grain for grain transferred the map from GTS to ETS2 and model of the card is also convertible! ProMods and in the same time made a small Sweden and Norway, and sat with folded hands again and again issued in a month on a teaspoon! Sweden and Norway in ProMods 60 percent invented to fill even the twisty mountain roads there is only the road network matches! And they're not saying anything and Bulgaria remember! Although you know that Greece, Spain, Italy look good and quite realistic! I don't understand Mario is that he's like the Bulgarian nationality could be a realistic Bulgaria to create but looks like two years all tired of what he Bulgaria skopipastil from Sweden, like Valera in Western Ukraine have made ready CDs cities, too, are probably tired of building city skopipastit willing.

09_KZ 11.10.19

It only remains to wait for the next plum new version of the map Mario. 10.2 I broke in half and was glad to have this map! In the end pissed me off that account more to fly than to drive!

v
vrach75 11.10.19

I have Mario+V. e+Brazil for all time 5 times flew. and then 2 times with my help.

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

09_KZ
And that means to fly what to drive

v
vrach75 11.10.19

free camera I guess

09_KZ 11.10.19

vovangt4
This means that the capture of cargo and try to explore the map on most of the route passed through many times broken roads and led to the airport, and from a different airport in the same pattern, I lost interest. there is an alternative, in my case Pro Mods which I have already tortured by 67% and want to finish. As Mario saved and is waiting in the wings)

t
topgeran-CanYa KZ 11.10.19

vovangt4 che really log a lot and how to fix it - I go on the map Promod 1.9.1 - one thing I like to do the same there road bridges redone - mean junction bridges junction - I do want to say - if only Mario such roads and bridges to create a card from Mary otlichnoy looked - this is my opinion

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

09_KZ
For example, I always ride its course even when the GPS says the road to the port or airport, or even in the other direction, the Navigator then changes direction when he sees that I scored! If you do not like ports or airports and want that the Navigator showed only the terrestrial part I'll cut you off at all, or selectively!

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

tophere
In Sweden and Norway in Bulgaria and other countries at Mario the same intersection.

09_KZ 11.10.19

vovangt4
Thank you! they've got to do, yeah put in the subject
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_optimizirovannaya_karta_mario_10_2_1_16-90308 I think many will useful, I'm not a gunner)

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

09_KZ
I already added the fix, chop off a ferry from St. Petersburg to Europe at the request of one user! You tell what you need! I'll make a fix! The card itself I have not decided to adapt 1.17 because I need to adapt so let's say under 1.17 1.16 back vegetation, draw distance, anisotropic filtering all the developers wasted! In the form in which I have causes a gag reflex.

09_KZ 11.10.19

vovangt4
idea powerful! about the fact that if you return all that is planned and there will be a performance version of 1.17 (having a not very powerful computer I3 4000 RAM), I felt a noticeable difference in performance between the latest version 1.16.2 s and test 1.17.0.31, without conditionally will move to 1.17.1 only wait as the merge!
I always had trouble with my airport in Budapest, I do not remember(in South-Eastern Europe)

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

09_KZ
1.17 the performance can't stay! Because it has increased because of the clipping distance, it eats the memory, the density of trees and grass because they eat CPU, GPU, and RAM! The Czechs have forgotten how to optimize the game without compromising the graphics, or rather, not forgotten but drevnyuchy engine does not allow to make good graphics without increasing demands.

D
Demon Travin 11.10.19

vovangt4
So it turns out that update of the game engine it's just the deterioration of the charts?

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

The Demon Travin
The engine upgrade made the game even more demanding, and that would reduce demands cut draw distance, density of trees and grass