3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
losevo58 11.10.19 10:49 pm

The count !! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Not to clog the file of the topic senseless and useless in a Flood, you are welcome here - to produce your vapor!
145 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Chernyh77 11.10.19

tell me, pliz. map Mario for 10.2 1.17.x patch will be? I you game and it updated and now with mod 1.16.x does not start. or who can tell, you can roll back to version 1.16.x???
or for Pro Mods go, or even what the thread...
P. S. how many times have snapped off and install the card, start playing, and then Bang, and update... again a new profile to create... on any maps even after the update, you can remain on an existing profile?

F
FinistEG 11.10.19

Alexander Черных77
To revert, you can at least 1.3 version. Everything is done in the properties of the game in the steam client.

S
SkyGame 11.10.19

the game started again to rape the hard disk again before cities or places where a lot of the object of the game started to freeze for a second

v
vrach75 11.10.19

vovangt4
Good Idea !!!!!!!

l
losevo58 11.10.19

Maximka.L
Well pray tell, how can we have a Real map from Mario have Oleg1980k from Tyumen ?????
Even with the Caribbean and Promotiom !!
And screenshots you can and to find in Internet or in a photo editor dazzle.
Artists enough, even a video you can create:

l
losevo58 11.10.19

Maximka.L
Argued, and their views do not change that merged in our forum, version 10.2, pure fake, Fake

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

Maximka.L
What kind of nonsense about a fake?? Run once the map editor, create at least one city write it, write the base and so on and when you're in one city, spend two hours and at first a lot more then you realize that no one will waste their time and energy adding Sicily, Finland, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Montenegro, etc which were not in Mario 7.0! And attach to your map, for example Finland with the other cards is also difficult because of the many conflicts!! Fake cards can not be in principle! Machines for the printing of maps for ETS2 does not exist! You might imagine that there is a machine laid the program is entered which country and city to add and he adds? Only in this case it is possible to make a fake! And maps contain thousands of models who sozdajutsja programs for 3D modeling, textures created in photoshop or other similar programs, and many other objects, the maps are created by people manually in the map editor.

l
losevo58 11.10.19

vovangt4
Yeah, and hundreds of errors in prefab and so on.

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

Maximka.L
Downloaded from Bulgarian site and filled in, because the site was not written you can not redistribute

l
losevo58 11.10.19

vovangt4
The website for the count !! Not to be unfounded and not hide the delicious candy in his pocket.

l
losevo58 11.10.19

vovangt4
Show these million bugs in prefab in Sweden the same from ProMods.

l
losevo58 11.10.19

Maximka.L
In the literal sense. From what hundreds of times I say paste in the mouth will not become sweeter.

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

losevo58
Go to interchange with major Svetskih and Danish cities and look in the log you get scared, I talk about them in Denmark and Sweden and not the DLC and wrote about it sneghanavirtualdalnoboi

09_KZ 11.10.19

Nor th CE as flood powerfully until I looked.)) So down here on the website do not merge Mario 11,1 immediately do not care a ban not a ban more links or something else, there is one person who on the drum all the restrictions and rules, he pours what he wants and where he wants, and card Mario of 11.1 can not find drain:( Yes podkaminer for for that in bonuses))

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

Maximka.L
Website Mario shut down and I wrote

l
losevo58 11.10.19

Mario is an old man, this photo old. But cards he has and other things to do. His last record, a year ago.

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

Maximka.L
What is all this shit at least under spoiler hid

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

Maximka.L
I still did not understand anything of what you wrote! And the time I have now on Magnum no for obvious reasons! If you want I'll post yet such as it is with three salons! And paint it pink and be able to do or ask Karen Grigorian texture can take MTP-shnye and put on another salon

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

Maximka.L
Let them replace one! For example route 66 or Legends

D
DJRomantik 11.10.19

Guys, I waited a long time until someone will create a mod pedestrians in winter clothes,since Winter Fashion is but pedestrians still walk naked in the summer as you do not mind pedestrians)))