3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
losevo58 11.10.19 10:49 pm

The count !! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Not to clog the file of the topic senseless and useless in a Flood, you are welcome here - to produce your vapor!
145 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 11.10.19

Guys,please tell me when approximately should get a new DLS about Paris?

R
Rozenbay 11.10.19

and there are cards with the CIS?

s
severe116rus 11.10.19

McLaren MP4-4
around six months forward. the answer to this question, only the creators know.

s
severe116rus 11.10.19

Rosebay
Fully CIS is not on any map, and any portion of the maps of Eastern Express, Busmap.

S
Sovest Dalnego Vostoka 11.10.19

why is this problem on all default trucks when trying to change the style of the salon or accessories when installing the mod Scania_r700_AU44
Spoiler
vovangt4 can tell

a
alfman 11.10.19

But the real idea:Skin CLASSMARKER,battered and stitched with bullets.Accessories:panel Kalash,in a sleeping bag Sidor,glass head of a jerboa,partner Stalkers))) Happy consumers there-And that's a fabulous idea:Mini-map ZONE on the territory of Ukraine,And that's KAMAZ to carry the guys tushonki and vodka Carganico On the map running around and howling blind dogs,and the cries of the unfortunate zarizenych stalkers,And instead pedestrians burer and bloodsuckers,ATMOSPHERIC))) adding a little Stalker themes in ETS2.for those wishing don't make the game less interesting,but rather diversifies,will be intriguing,and can add players from another camp,(players in the former Soviet Union and their descendants)))It all looks crazy,I Just have such a desire When an adult plays ETS2 he presents himself in the role of dalnoboy,and the deeper it is the more interesting to play,And if I roll on the Creek, imagining that they're bringing Carganico vodka that this stupid)))

I
IOcarya 11.10.19

Over hired drivers new why it does not appear, and the garages are seats available. The question of where to take the led?

R
Roman RR 11.10.19

tell me where to find this trailer for 1.28 lacking textures, this for 1.23

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

Roman RR
Nowhere, it hasn't updated, you know a PM would have knocked) I would have fixed it)) Just give me the log. P. S your not to 1.23 and 1.16 for it several times and then downloaded with the new PostScript version)

R
Roman RR 11.10.19

vovangt4
now send and KAMAZ will not see the departure 1.28

p
pavel82016 11.10.19

The people, prompt please mod cars to sound and the brakes worked fine.

20PaveL15 11.10.19

People. Version 1.27.9's the steam version, this needs to be addressed, now a full tank and I am running out of adblue solution, go to the gas station. What to do? At the gas station, refueling, only the fuel. Rides like the tortoise and the wheel is not spinning. And in the settings does not disable...

M
MisterMaximPsih 11.10.19

Good evening, I bought the wheel and start the game, starts loading the profile and emboss, what to do?
but in the game if you connect the wheel he could not see him, begin to configure and opeate knocks the game Repak is, if you like it buy a license

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.10.19

MisterMaximPsih
what steering wheel, what drivers, version of the game, Coca Windows?

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.10.19

Yozara
and recruitment agencies are all open?

M
MisterMaximPsih 11.10.19

Andreabocelli
The steering wheel SVEN DRIFT driver from disk, the game can admit that 1.28.0.9 repak, Windows 8.1 Pro

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.10.19

MisterMaximPsih wrote: 1.28.0.9 repak
That is a betta and even pirates. Perhaps this is the root of your troubles. The current version on steam 1.28.1.3 s. Zero-ninth I also often work blank screen, though not in conflict with the wheel.

M
MisterMaximPsih 11.10.19

Andreabocelli
I mean the incentive to buy and to download, and the truth everything will be resolved

I
IOcarya 11.10.19

Andreabocelli
Yes, all

I
IOcarya 11.10.19

People! How to register (or re) Freightliner classic from 1.27 to 1.28??? Please tell me (I downloaded a map of Busmap for 1.28 so here's the problem, in Europe food that as soon as the custom wheel the game crashes! cute marinushka, like me)