3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
losevo58 11.10.19 10:49 pm

The count !! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Not to clog the file of the topic senseless and useless in a Flood, you are welcome here - to produce your vapor!
145 Comments
Sort by:
b
blacksitearea 11.10.19

SvieP
Here, I see the sign I had on the belly to hang, and not on bulbar.

k
kolinzu 11.10.19

If I bought a garage in UK should I buy him cars with the right wheel or do not care what kind of wheel?

b
blacksitearea 11.10.19

kolinzu
The game doesn't care where you bought the truck as a mercenary - which garage are you his/her sent. The main thing is to buy a garage in the city where more offers and goods more expensive, respectively, and the mercenary must be pumped under these loads.

k
kolinzu 11.10.19

blacksitearea
is there a sense in the garage trailers to buy?

b
blacksitearea 11.10.19

kolinzu
Don't know, not buy it, because I love variety and go on the short stacks.

k
kolinzu 11.10.19

blacksitearea
I mean the trailers for hired drivers

b
blacksitearea 11.10.19

kolinzu
I see no reason to buy their trailers. It is, in any way, will narrow the choice of supplies for them. They bleed Truckee sense was always. Let everyone brings 10 euros for the flight and nothing else.

k
klim-voron 11.10.19

Hello!! Someone tell me what's the word on the map RusMap.Most of all she got under the hand,after the recent major updates!! The author will work with it or scored at all???

k
kolinzu 11.10.19

Anyone could Park a truck in Lillehammer in these stupid garages (in promods)? probably drop it next
Spoiler

l
losevo58 11.10.19

kolinzu
Difficulties in Parking lot can not see. Tack and vilaverde.

k
kolinzu 11.10.19

losevo58
unreal, trailer to the long platform with the driller and the chassis of the 6x4 I have long thwarted the dressing room, which sticks out at the building on the left. to hell with it

Y
Yur4k-78rus 11.10.19

Friends hi! Help to get the achievement on World of Trucks website for viewing and adding to favorites screenshots. My profile - https://worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/6450
Put like and add to favourites. Thank you!

t
tolya42 17.07.20

Hello,Fellow Truckers!! Play in STEAM Someone tell me how to run the game,after you upgrade the BETA-version 1.36! There is a lot of mods, 1.35,which is not compatible with version 1.36 removed and the game does not start!! Really need to start all over again??

q
qrty450 17.07.20

tolya42
So where do you bought a license ?

m
mvdso 17.07.20

Hello! Please tell me how to bought the game the incentive to install all the DLC?

t
tolya42 17.07.20

mvdso
To install all DLC incentive,they first need to buy and they will install!!

A
Aleksandr1962 17.07.20

good day to all! tell me that you need to establish that the passage was everywhere and there were no crosses in that run???
for earlier thanks!

A
Aleksandr738 17.07.20

Needed the key to the game? For free, I bought two by accident

D
DMITRIY1970 16.02.21

Tell me, I updated to 1.40 and the headlights were gone, everything works at 1.39. Game license.

M
MrKarlLogan 16.02.21

Good afternoon
Tell me, how long does it take for a beta patch to go into release?
A week or two