3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 05.05.20 08:24 pm

Which kind do you prefer to play on PC? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

May be a dumb question, but what kind do you prefer to play this game with a first person or third?
I'm not able to decide for themselves what type of leave:
With a third person a very cool animation as for me, all in all, walking, fighting, shooting.
But with first person felt a deeper dive, especially at top speed, the graph is just a space. Play and shocked by the pictures, and if you include the first person, sometimes it feels like you go out there.
Now after the game, stood up and went to the refrigerator, opened it, took a bottle of coke, fiddled with and put back, then caught myself thinking that almost like in the game.
And I don't know what kind to leave, often switching between the two types. And what you prefer?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 05.05.20

Only in the third person. First tried to turn on and immediately turned off.

P
Podvipodvertov 05.05.20

Dogma
I first only include when the houses looking for something, so a survey on all small items better, and so when admiring the views.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 05.05.20

As probably most players, from a third party.

P
PeaJI4eJI 05.05.20

Prefer to play drunk,at least not so boring.

s
s-Freddy-s 05.05.20

From the first I for the fun of hunting to go,and easier for me and for one of the types I admire.Ride a horse from first tried it,actually not convenient.If not 90% of the time the horse we would have played from the first one.

p
pekabir 05.05.20

third. the first person FAUVE is over. it's like running around with binoculars

I
InboxM 05.05.20

Played with a 3,average camera, most normal variant.

Z
Zgul 05.05.20

Change from 3 to 1, when admiring the scenery of the game, well, or as mentioned above, when I go to the house.

S
StormX07 05.05.20

from 3 persons but a little further than usual - 2 like.
Horses prefer to razvorachivatsya , and you can see everything